Subject: Re: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:29:17 -0400

Related question:

I had actually used XMLSpy to validate the example in -03, but either 
XMLSpy is very liberal in what it considers validation ("where all the 
women are strong and where all the XML files are good-looking"...) or 
I'm doing something wrong. If somebody can enlighten me, I'd be grateful.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:26:26 -0400

Thanks for your careful comments. I've updated the draft:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/rpid/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.html

Before I submit it, if you have a chance to check that I didn't miss
anything. One question below:

[email-masked] wrote:

> - 6.1 and 6.2 (XML schemas): I did not find any reason to define the
> pidf namespace in the schema (see xmlns:pidf="urn...")

Can you explain this comment?

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:29:17 -0400

Related question:

Henning

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:26:26 -0400