Subject: [Simple] MSRP: Yet another draft update

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:11:47 -0500

Hi,

I've submitted another working version of the MSRP core spec draft. 
Until it hits the repository, you can find it at:

http://www.nostrum.com/~ben/draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-05.txt
...or...
http://www.nostrum.com/~ben/draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-05.html.

This version takes a shot at adding the SIMS draft styled chunking, and 
DSN handling. It also adds Chris Boulton as a co-author, as the DSN text 
is his work. I have also fixed some syntax issues, and attempted to fix 
some unclear terminology about the remote URL path handling, both 
pointed out by Miguel Garcia.

As I mentioned, this is still a working draft. We still need to do the 
work to change framing, allowing all mime headers, etc.

Also, I have not yet changed anything based Orit's draft and the 
surrounding discussion. I will make any necessary changes there after 
the discussion converges some more.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple