Subject: [Simple] ACTION: Call for consensus : Adopt XCAP auth replacement drafts

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:34:24 -0500

Folks -

During the Korea meeting, we had a strong feeling of consent (but no
hum) to replace draft-ietf-simple-auth-usage with the following three
drafts reflecting alignment with the common-policy work in geopriv:

  draft-rosenberg-simple-rules-00.txt
  draft-rosenberg-simple-common-policy-caps-00.txt
  draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-00.txt

We'd like to verify that consensus via the list this week. If you object
to adopting these drafts as working group items replacing 
draft-ietf-simple-auth-usage, please respond with comments before
Friday April 23. Feel free to send those comments directly to the list
or privately to the chairs (please copy both me and Hisham). 

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple