Subject: [Simple] SIMPLE schedule for next few weeks

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:26:58 -0500

Folks -

We have a lot of work that is nearly complete, and a lot of
other work that we need to bring to completion very soon.

Hisham and I have sketched out a WG Last Call calendar to work
against while we bring these items into a state we can send
to the IESG. It's currently available at
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/simple-plan
We'll move it to softarmor soon and maintain it there.

The schedule is very aggressive, and we will have several
documents in WGLC at a time. It's going to take a lot
of diligent work on everyone's part to get this done. The
editors of the drafts are ready to push to meet these dates.
We need each of you to get beside them and help. 

Here are some things you can do that will help most:

 1) Reread those drafts that we've been working on for awhile. Enter
    the coming weeks ready to discuss what they drafts say now instead
    relying on memory of what previous versions have contained.

 2) Stay current on the list discussion - We're working to close the
    last issues on these drafts, early participation and comments are
    much more valuable than later ones.

 3) Reply to each last call with comments, even if the comment is only
    "I believe this work is ready send on".

If you're willing to help with NIT reviews in addition to working on
technical polish, please send Hisham and me a note.

The next few weeks are going to be both intense and exciting. We'll
be wrapping up a major portion of this group's work. Thanks in
advance for joining in the push to get it over the goal-line.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple