Subject: [Simple] MSRP Details

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:41:10 +0100

Hi to all on the list,

                        I've got a question that I wouldn't mind some
input + closure on.  I am currently completing the DSN details for MSRP
reports and in RFC 1894 - It specifies that the format for 'status' code
in a DSN message is:-

status-code = DIGIT "." 1*3DIGIT "." 1*3DIGIT

This does not map exactly to an MSRP status code and I was trying to
look at the best solution - does anyone have any input?

Should we spread the status code e.g. 200 = 2.0.0

OR

Use the last 3 digit field e.g. 0.0.200

I would appreciate some input.

Best Regards,

Chris Boulton.

------------------------------------------------
Chris Boulton
Ubiquity Software

Tel : +44 (0) 1633765600
Fax : +44 (0) 1633765601 
------------------------------------------------

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com