Subject: [Simple] Joint Interim Meeting Mon May 24 - Wed May 26

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:53:36 -0700

Hello All,

Please mark your calendars.

I'd like to announce a joint interim of the SIP, SIPPING, SIMPLE, and  
XCON WGs.
Nokia has generously agreed to host the event either at their offices  
near Boston or in a neighboring hotel during the week of May 24.

Please reserve the following dates for the WGs that you are interested  
in:
Monday May 24 SIP and SIPPING  tentatively 9 am start
Tuesday May 25 SIMPLE   All day
Wednesday May 26 XCON  tentatively finish at 4pm so folks can catch  
flights.
(the actual agenda is subject to change, including the dates of various  
WG meetings).

There will be no fee, however please let Hisham and myself know if you  
are planning to attend by clicking on the Yes or Maybe links below:

mailto:[email-masked]? 
Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]yes
mailto:[email-masked]? 
Cc=[email-masked]&Subject=[interim]maybe

Wireless will be provided. As usual, I will be making T-shirts.  If you  
are interested in buying one, please send your shirt size to me.

More details on the agenda and hotel accommodations will be forthcoming  
shortly.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple