Subject: [Simple] How to prevent final NOTIFY?

From: Surya Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:18:35 -0400

When a subscriber terminates a subscription with "Expires" header set to 
"0" and not interested in final NOTIFY, is there a way to prevent the 
generation of final NOTIFY?

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Surya Gogineni

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:08:20 -0400

No.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:08:20 -0400

No.

-Jonathan R.