Subject: [Simple] CIPID comments

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:32:58 +0300

Hi,

I reviewed cipid -02, and here are my comments:

- Need to write open the acronym 'XML' in the abstract

- In the introduction, and again in element definitions, it is said that 
the elements provide information that can represent a tuple or a 
presentity. When exactly does it represent the tuple and when the 
presentity? (This is evident in the example, but wouldn't hurt 
mentioning in the text as well.)

- The "sound" element doesn't have a recommended format, event though 
icon and map have them.

- In security considerations, the restriction in the first paragraph 
applies to all cipid elements (map, sound, vcard and icon), not just icon.

- In security considerations, the caching behavior in the second 
paragraph might be good to have specified earlier in the document as well.

Other than the above (minor) issues, I think this draft is ready to go.

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple