Subject: [Simple] RPID: an element representing the presentity vs. the tuple

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:33:08 +0300

Hi,

To me at least, there seems to be a discrepancy between the models used 
in CIPID and RPID wrt an element representing the presentity vs. a tuple.

In CIPID, elements that describe the presentity are under <presentity> 
and elements that describe the tuples are under <tuple>. In RPID, many 
of the elements might well represent either one (although some like 
<mood> typically would represent the presentity), but the only way to 
indicate that is to set the <tuple-type> to "presentity".

I think I'm leaning towards the CIPID way of indicating this, i.e., 
putting those elements that describe the presentity directly under 
<presentity>, and others either under <tuple> or <status>.

At least <mood> and <place-type> should be like this, perhaps also 
<activities>, <sphere> and <idle>.

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple