Subject: [Simple] Poll: Adopt message exploder draft from SIMPLE?

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:23:29 -0500

The SIMPLE working group has been discussing mechanisms for sending a 
MESSAGE request to multiple recipients. It has been suggested that this 
work might be more-at-home in the SIPPING group, as we'll also be 
discussing "exploder" methods for otehr request types.

The current draft is:

draft-garcia-simple-message-exploder-00.txt

I expect to see this work, when completed, referenced by the usual set 
of external bodies that reference our work.

So, I'd like to ask the SIPPING working group: How do you feel about 
this? Anybody radically opposed to moving this from SIMPLE to SIPPING 
and adopting the work? Anybody radically in favor?

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple