Subject: [Simple] WGLC: prescaps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:58:25 +0300

The WG chairs would like to start a Working Group Last Call on the following internet draft as part of the SIMPLE PIDF profile to be submitted to IESG:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-01.txt

This WGLC will end on May 24th and completes the set of IDs for the SIMPLE PIDF profile.

Please send your comments to this mailing list and to the authors. 

If you reviewed the draft and found no issues, please indicate so on the mailing list. This will help us evaluate the level of review and group consensus.

Thanks,
Hisham

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:05:04 -0400

I'm in favor, with one potential issue:

I believe in mmusic there has recently been discussion of removing 
"control" (and also "data" I think) as media types. *If* that is going 
to happen, should they be removed here as well?

In some sense it doesn't hurt to have them here even if removed from 
SDP. OTOH, without a place to reference for semantics, we will be left 
with something that is meaningless.

I can go either way on this. Anybody clear on how certain this change is 
for SDP?

	Paul

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:05:04 -0400

Paul