Subject: [Simple] MSRP core spec update (06 version)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:30:28 -0500

I just submitted draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-06. Until it hits 
the respository, you can find it at the following URLs:

http://www.nostrum.com/~ben/draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-06.txt
http://www.nostrum.com/~ben/draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-06.html

We have made an attempt to converge the core spec draft and the relay 
draft, but did not get it perfect due to various logistics issues. One 
glaring difference is the two drafts do not use the same SDP approach. 
There may be others, and I will make an attempt to enumerate any other 
conflicts prior to the interim meeting.

But in any case, I see the differences as minor, and very easily easily 
resolved, and that the two drafts are mostly in agreement in spirit, if 
not always in syntax.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple