Subject: [Simple] Comments on XCAP List Usage

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:32:40 +0300

Hi!

In chapter 3.4.6 there must be a typo, instead of If-None-Match If-Match
is needed.

I have some trouble understanding why the service document can contain
also the list data with entrys etc.. If the document split is being done
why not use this referencing always ?

Furthermore, if indexing is meant only to find service element for a
particular uri, I would propose a simpler format, i.e.

<service uri="sip:[email-masked]">
joe/services.xml/~~/services[@uri=...</service>
<service uri="sip:[email-masked]">
jim/services.xml/~~/services[@uri=...</service>

What am I missing ? So you may have some other use cases in your mind.

BR,
Jari

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple