Subject: [Simple] UPDATED draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-01.txt

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:40:31 -0700

Guys,
We have submitted a new revised version of the "inter-domain profile and
requirements" draft. We are not going to request for a lot to discuss
the content of this draft during the busy San Diego meeting. Instead,
please, read the draft and send all your comments to the list.

Thanks,
Orit. 
________________________________________
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Inter-domain Requirements for SIMPLE
	Author(s)	: O. Levin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2004-7-21
	
This document identifies a SIP/SIMPLE profile for inter-domain
   communications and documents best current practices regarding
   security and 'good citizenship' behavior that operators should use
   when interconnecting SIP/SIMPLE clouds.  The purpose of this document
   is to serve as the reference for the SIP/SIMPLE community towards
   inter-domain interoperability and also to identify new requirements
   specific to the inter-domain interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-
01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple