Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:40:18 -0400

Folks,

In case you were wondering, there is no material change in this version. 
I submitted a refresh just to keep it in the archives. Once we settle 
the what-is-a-tuple and presence auth issues, this can be revised to 
line up.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:49:06 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Representation for 
			  Expressing Presence Policy Capabilities
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2004-7-20
	
An important component of presence services is policy. Policy systems
   allow the presentity to grant access to specific pieces of
   information to specific watchers. To allow for interoperability
   between clients which set such policies, and servers which execute
   them, it is necessary for clients to be able to determine the
   capabilities of the server to which it is connected. This
   specification defines a set of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
   elements for expressing presence policy capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-simple-pres-policy-caps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple