Subject: [Simple] Softarmor web site going down for rehoming

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:02:03 -0500

The softarmor web site and email relay (and my email) will be down this 
afternoon for rehoming. Although the machine should only be down 
briefly, it could take awhile for DNS changes to propagate through.

If you get desperate, try talking to host "spectra.softarmor.com" or the 
backup site at "kevlar.softarmor.com".

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:47:32 -0500

> briefly, it could take awhile for DNS changes to propagate through.

We appear to be back in operation.

I believe we should also be about twice as fast now, as we've doubled 
the available bandwidth.

--
Dean