Subject: [Simple] Friendly Display Name in Presence Schema?

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:51:11 -0700

Guys,
Do we have a friendly display name defined per user in one of our
presence XML schemas (in addition to the entity URI) ?
 
Thanks,
Orit.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:13:06 -0400

I dont think so, no.

I would think that, in most cases, the display name would be set by the 
watcher, and present in their resource list. The resource list XML does 
have a display name.

-Jonathan R.

Orit Levin wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com