Subject: [Simple] Multiple insertions in XCAP

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:32:35 -0400

Folks,

Per the list discussions on multiple insertions in xcap, I have put the 
multiple insertions feature into a separate document, which we can now 
debate and decide upon separately from the core spec. I left sufficient 
hooks into core xcap to allow such an extension, and others, should we 
decide to do them. This document was submitted before the -00 deadline, 
and has appeared. You can pick it up here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-simple-xcap-multiple-00.txt

The document needs work, but captures the conclusions I think we came to 
on how this would work.

Comments welcome on this, including whether or not folks wish to proceed 
with this subsequent to the completion of core xcap.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:51:53 +0300

> with this subsequent to the completion of core xcap.

In the end of Chapter 2, you write "As an example, if positional ...".
Do you mean if you delete like ../bar[1] | ../bar[2] and you do delete
nodes one-by-one then the wrong second bar will be deleted ? Well I have
implemented this so that I first search the nodelist and after that I'll
do the delete.

BR,
Jari