Subject: [Simple] Comments on draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-01

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:15:28 -0500

Overall, this looks really good.

Some nits:

I think we are inconsistent on whether success reports should be sent 
for entire message only, or per chunk.

5.1.1 2nd paragraph: It says the client MUST be able to form a 
connection with each relay. I thought the client would only connect 
with the first relay, which connects with the next, etc.

5.1.5 Generaly, it seems like connection management for client to 
foreign-relay connections should be identical as client to client 
connections. Consider that a client connecting to a foreign relay need 
not have implemented the relay extension.

5.2.3 Does a relay challenge an AUTH that has is just relayed through 
it?

5.2.3 Paragraph 4 is confusing.

5.2.4 paragraph 1: I think you mean Report-Failure, rather than 
Report-Success. 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple