Subject: [Simple] Pres Data Model Open Issue #2: fate of roach-simple-service-features?

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:10:15 -0400

Currently, draft-roach-simple-service-features is an expired I-D. The 
approach it describes, of using service attributes rather than an 
enumeration of services, has been incorporated into the model already. 
However, the draft has useful explanatory text and examples. Should this 
draft proceed separately or should it be folded into the data model draft?

I would propose that the discussion of the problems with service 
enumeration be integrated into the data model, along with the benefits 
of service deduction. However, the examples of describing various 
services should probably proceed as a BCP in a separate document.

Comments?

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple