Subject: [Simple] Registration for SIMPLEt 3 is open

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:49:29 -0500

SIMPLEt 3 will be held in Redmond, Washington November 1-3.
This SIMPLEt is hosted by Microsoft, and there is no registration fee.
All you need to attend is your own SIMPLE implementation to test.

The event will be held in the Microsoft Platform Lab.
See http://www.microsoftlab.net/ for information on how to get there 
and where to stay.

If you're planning to attend, please register today by sending email to 
[email-masked].
The registration deadline is October 25.

You can find more information about the SIPITs and SIMPLEts at
http://www.sipit.net/.

See you in Redmond!

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple