Subject: RE: [Simple] updated core XCAP spec

From: "Nilo Mitra (NY/EMX)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:27:51 -0500

Hi Jonathan:
The XCAP draft expands AUID as both "Application Unique ID" (see Definitions) and "Application Usage ID" (see section 5.1 title). There may be other instances. Perhaps you should choose one throughout. 

The different usages may also have leaked out into other drafts.

Can you let the group know which one it is?
Many thanks,
Nilo

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:23:07 -0400

Oops, thanks for pointing this out. It should be "Application Unique 
ID". I'll correct in the next rev; this is a relatively minor item and I 
don't think should stop us from sending to IESG.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                        FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com