Subject: [Simple] RPID draft update

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:23:07 -0400

A new RPID draft has been submitted, based on editing by Jonathan and 
myself:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/rpid/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.html

Some of the major content changes since -03 were:

* alignment with the data model, in particular assigning RPID elements 
to <person>, <tuple>, <device>

* addition of <service-type> to deal with non-electronic means of 
communication

* change of <idle> to <user-input>, with new data fields and more 
precise definition

* addition of a <timezone> element for describing the current timezone 
for the person

* making privacy media-type specific to deal more readily with 
multimedia services

* moving towards a uniform means of rendering lists of tokens, as

<property>
   <item1/>
   <item2/>
</property>

for <mood>, <place-type>, <privacy> and <activities>.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to finish the schema and update the 
example and IANA considerations.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple