Subject: [Simple] updated xcap-list specification

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:26:33 -0400

Folks,

I've just submitted an update to the xcap-list usage draft. Until it 
appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-04.txt

The following are the changes to the document based on comments received 
during wglc:

* fixed bug in 3.4.6, which said If-None-Match and should have
said If-Match

* changed XML requirements to MUST be valid from SHOULD, using the
wording in the filter format document

* added extensibility for attributes in the list, entry, entry-ref and
external element types in the resource-list, and the service
element in the rls-services document

* changed file name extension for RLS services documents to .rs

* updated references

* added section on how the specification is extended

* added acknowledgements

* verified schema and XML documents

This document is now ready to go to IESG.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                        FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:56:09 +0300

> http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-04.txt

thanks, a few comments.

in 3.1/Structure: Unlike the "name" attribute of the <entry>... probably 
<list> is meant as there's no "name" attribute in <entry> anymore.

in 4.1/Structure: When the RLS services document in present .. i presume 
..is present..

in 4.4.7/Examples: namespace definitions for rls-services are missing.

in 8.2.2: Probably stupid question... Does file extensions in mime type 
registrations have any relevance to "real" files i.e. e.g. 
../global/index in 4.4.6 ?

br,
Jari