Subject: [Simple] Last Call: 'An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Based Format for Event Notification Filtering' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:35:35 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG to consider the following document:

- 'An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Based Format for Event Notification 
   Filtering '
   <draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-11-29.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-filter-format-03.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple