Subject: [Simple] IETF61 SIMPLE agenda

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:19:00 -0600

Folks - Here's the current plan for our meetings in DC.
Feel free to suggest adjustments.

RjS

SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (SIMPLE)
IETF61

Tuesday, November 9, 2004
1545-1645 Afternoon Session III and 1700-1800 Afternoon Session IV

15m		Administrivia - Chairs

1h 		MSRP - Ben Campbell, Cullen Jennings
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-message- 
sessions-09.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays 
-02.txt

30m		Presence Rules - Jonathan Rosenberg
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules 
-01.txt

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
0900-1130 Morning Session

1h 45m	Presence Data Model / RPID - Jonathan Rosenberg, Henning  
Schulzrinne
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data- 
model-01.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.txt

30m		Partial Notify/Publish - Aki Niemi, Mikko Lonnfors
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial- 
publish-01.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf- 
format-02.txt
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify 
-03.txt

15m		Prescaps - Mikko Lonnfors
		http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext 
-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:33:39 +0200

A revised agenda can now be found at
http://www.softarmor.com/simple/meets/ietf61/agenda.html

Regards,
Hisham

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Robert Sparks [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 01.November.2004 18:19
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Khartabil Hisham (Nokia-TP-MSW/Helsinki)
> Subject: IETF61 SIMPLE agenda
> 
>