Subject: [Simple] Partial-PIDF and PRESCAPS-EXT

From: "Sharon Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:54:43 +0200

Hi!

The examples in section 7 use the namespace URN
"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:status:servcaps" and
"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:status:devcaps" relating to
draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-02.

Prescaps section 7.1 indicates  URN
"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:servcaps" with URI
"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:status:servcaps" which is not consistent.
Also the XML fragment uses the status format.

According to my understanding this draft specifically identify the
service data as static characteristics (using the presence model terms)
and thus require this to be child of <tuple> rather than <status> (as
shown in the sample) and also using URN
"ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:servcaps" (Section 3.2 of  prescaps-02).

Please advise,

-Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple