Subject: [Simple] Last Call: 'Functional Description of Event Notification Filtering' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:34:09 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG to consider the following document:

- 'Functional Description of Event Notification Filtering '
   <draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-11-29.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:00:13 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-03.txt
Hi !

Some errors in the examples:

In chapter 6.1.2 <ns-binding prefix="rpid"...> missing from the example.

In Chapter 6.1.3 I'll propose /pidf:presence instead of //pidf:presence
as <presence> is the root node of the document. 

In chapters 6.2.1, 6.2.2 and 6.2.3 wi-prefixes missing from <include>
values, e.g. <include>/wi:watcherinfo/wi:watcherlist
[@package="presence"]/wi:watcher... 

br,
Jari

---

From: Hisham Khartabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:44:45 +0100

Thanks.

Will Fix.

Hisham