Subject: [Simple] XML parsing

From: "Anir P" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Dec 2004 08:34:41 -0000

Hi
Is there any XML parser freely available which I can use for SIMPLE implementation. 

Any information regarding this highly appriciated.

Thanks
Kamal
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:43:08 +0200

> Any information regarding this highly appriciated.
There are many freely available xml parsers available, I have mostly 
used libxml2 and Xerces. However, the proper answer to your question 
depends a lot of your implementation environment, i.e. your operation 
system and what languages are you using. Anyway, if your environment 
matches with what libxml2 provides/needs I can really recommend it. 
Although it is written with C it has quite so many other language 
bindings (C++, python etc.). I have also used Xerces (C++ and Java) for 
Schema validation.

br,
Jari