Subject: [Simple] Comments on rpid-04

From: "Sharon Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:09:55 +0200

Some minor comments on draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04:

1.	It is not clear in 3.1 what is a characteristic and what is
dynamic status
2.	3.8 and schema in 5.2 indicate <service-class> but 3.1 mentions
<service-type>
3.	The example in 4 seems obsolete, few sample:

	*	<activities> is under a tuple in the example of 4, where
it is clearly indicated in 3.1 and 3.2 that it belongs to a person
	*	<place-type> is under a tuple in the example of 4, where
it is clearly indicated in 3.1 and 3.5 that it belongs to a person
	*	<idle> is rpid-03 and not present here - need
<user-input>
	*	<timestamp> is in rpid-03 and not present here - may
want to use <timezone>

4.	The <text> element on mood shown in the sample is not clear from
section 3.4
5.	Schema shows minOccurs 0 for <activity> within <activities>, but
text in 3.2 states "one or more elements"
6.	According to schema <timezone> may also have since & until
attributes - and it is not mentioned in 3.2 with the rest.
7.	<user-input> is both in 5.4, 5.3 and 5.2. I guess that 5.4 is
for the device (following the text in 3.1). However it is not explained
or clear why it is both characteristic and status for a service (e.g.
under tuple and under tuple | status). It is somewhat confusing.
8.	<privacy> is also in 5.3 and 5.4. Please clear this as well, as
the text in 3.1 mention it is for a service under tuple. 

Best Regards,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple