Subject: [Simple] Re: Question concerning draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-01

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:48:01 -0500

You can assign a set of transformations to apply to everyone, and you 
can assign a set of transformations to apply to a given identity. 
However, the transformations you apply to everyone would also apply to 
that user with the given identity.

-Jonathan R.

MARJOU Xavier RD-MAPS-LAN wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I have a use-case were I want to make some transformations for a given
> identity (eg: good buddy) and others transformations for all other
> possible identities (eg: rest of the world).
>>From draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-03, I understand that it is not
> possible to implement it? Am I correct?
> 
> Thanks,
> Xavier
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: "MARJOU Xavier RD-MAPS-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:19:01 +0100

Hi,

Thanks,
Xavier