Subject: [Simple] updated XCAP list spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:27:54 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted a minor update to the xcap resource list usage spec. 
  Until it appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt

The changes are:

* added definitions of default namespace URIs

* minor rewordings based on comments from GEN-ART review

* updated references from rfc 2396 to rfc 3986

* replaced URL with URI

* removed .xml from filename registrations

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple