Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:32:14 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensible Markup Language (XML) Formats for 
			  Representing Resource Lists
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-2-9
	
In multimedia communications, presence and instant messaging systems,
   there is a need to define Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) that
   represent services which are associated with a group of users.  One
   example is a resource list service.  If a user sends a Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) SUBSCRIBE message to the URI representing
   the resource list service, the server will obtain the state of the
   users in the associated group, and provide it to the sender.  To
   facilitate definition of these services, this specification defines
   two Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents.  One document
   contains service URIs, along with their service definition and a
   reference to the associated group of users.  The second document
   contains the user lists which are referenced from the first.  Both
   documents can be created and managed with the XML Configuration
   Access Protocol (XCAP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple