Subject: [Simple] xcap-diff-00 and xcap-package-03

From: Joël Repiquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:28:06 +0200

Hi,

The "xcap-diff-00" and "xcap-package-03" documents are both in the list of I-Ds
for the SIMPLE WG, with same title, same abstract...
>From outside, it seems that "xcap-diff-00" has replaced "xcap-package-03" but
this is confusing.

Is there any reason why these two documents co-exist?

Thanks

J. Repiquet

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:20:45 -0400

There was a renaming since the filename was quite inaccurate. 
xcap-diff-00 replaces xcap-package-03.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Joël Repiquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:40:46 +0200

Thanks!
My point was also that, as a result, "xcap-package-03" should be removed from
the I-D list in the SIMPLE Charter page: the 4th one in the list.

--
http://www.tech-invite.com

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:47:48 -0500

On behalf of the SIMPLE chairs, I've asked the ID people to mark 
xcap-package-03 "dead".

--
Dean

On Jun 15, 2005, at 6:40 AM, Joël Repiquet wrote:

>>> The "xcap-diff-00" and "xcap-package-03" documents are both in the 
>>> list of
>> I-Ds
>>>> From outside, it seems that "xcap-diff-00" has replaced 
>>>> "xcap-package-03"
>> but
>>> this is confusing.
>>>