Subject: [SIMPLE] presence processing model I/D

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:00:09 +0300

Hi,

In 3.2 and example is given for "overriding" with Home and Office PC
both with IM application.

The example states different "service":

That IM service uses a different service URI than the one at work, since
the two are running on separate UA instances.  

Isn't it more appropriate, under PDM, to assume these are different
devices (possibly both enlisted under the same service in the tuple
element, but their "device" related information is different) rather
than different services? Currently device information is limited and may
be the reason for above example choosing different service, but it seems
unnatural, when specifying directly that it is the same IM service, but
a different device (home PC vs. Office PC).

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple