Subject: [Simple] Last-call updates for rich presence documents

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:27:14 -0400

The WG last call for the document yielded only editorial changes, 
resulting in

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/cipid/draft-ietf-simple-cipid-06.txt
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/cipid/draft-ietf-simple-cipid-06.html

and

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/rpid/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-08.html
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/draft/rpid/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-08.txt

(Both have just been submitted to the I-D editor.) There were some 
additions to place types and their definitions, based on inputs from 
other user groups, and bug fixes in the schema.

I'd like to ask the working group chairs to forward the document set to 
the IESG and IETF last call. (I realize that there is a dependency on 
the presence data model draft and hope that the latter will be 
last-called shortly.)

Henning

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple