Subject: [Simple] SIMPLE WG Agenda with draft links / pdf reading list

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:59:19 -0500

All -

This is a little late (apologies), but hopefully still useful.

PDFs (1 and 2 up, letter and A4) of the drafts referenced here are
available at :

http://www.estacado.net/ietf/simple63/

Agenda:

10 mins - Chairs Update
          Status and roadmap
          Please be familiar with
             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-simple-xcap-alternative 
-01.txt
             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-04.txt

15 mins - A Data Model for Presence
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data- 
model-03.txt
           Jonathan Rosenberg

15 mins - A Processing Model for Presence
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-simple-presence- 
processing-model-00.txt
           Jonathan Rosenberg

15 mins - Presence Authorization Rules
	  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules 
-03.txt
           Jonathan Rosenberg

15 mins - An XML Document Format for Indicating Changes in XCAP  
Resources
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-01.txt
           Jonathan Rosenberg

15 mins - XCAP Patch Operations
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urpalainen-simple-xcap-patch- 
ops-00.txt
           Aki Niemi

10 mins - PIDF Extension for Partial Presence
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf- 
format-04.txt
           Aki Niemi

5 mins - SIP extension for Partial Notification of Presence Information
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify 
-05.txt
           Aki Niemi

5 mins - Publication of Partial Presence Information
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish 
-03.txt
           Aki Niemi

15 mins - Composing Presence Information
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-simple- 
composition-00.txt
           Henning Schulzrinne

15 mins - Instant Message Delivery and Read Reports
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khartabil-simple-im-report 
-00.txt
           Hisham Khartabil

15 mins - IMDN for Common Presence and Instant Messaging (CPIM) Messages
            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burger-simple-imdn-01.txt
           Eric Burger

Hisham

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple