Subject: [Simple] draft-brok-simple-regulate-publish

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:05:51 +0300

Hi,

What is the status of interest of SIMPLE in this I/D? Do you plan a
revision?

The MIME type of an event package, usually defines the NOTIFY body, and
in presence - the PUBLISH body as well.

For the SUBSCRIBE body, it is usually defined to be a filtering request
and is NOT having the same structure as the information above.

In 4.2, it seems you try to re-use the same MIME (by adding a limitation
"<constraint> should be ignored by the server"). This practice seems not
to fit the other event packages defined, and also creates ambiguity what
exactly the MIME corresponds to. Did you specify this for simplicity?

Cheers,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple