Subject: [Simple] draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-02

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:31:11 +0300

Hi,

In 3.3.1.2 person transformations are discussed, and there are a couple
of inconsistencies or need for clarifications:

*	<all-devices> is mentioned in the first paragraph, and not
explained (all devices for the person?) - as <all-persons> is referred
in the last paragraph - probably meaning the same, it need
clarifications. Sample votes for <all-persons>.
*	It is referred sometimes as <provide-persons> and sometimes as
<provide-person> (and from the schema and similar they do not seem to be
nested as sometimes is). Sample votes for <provide-person>
*	Multiple <person> are implied as well, from previous bullet and
also the text, where it is not inline with PDM. Again, it is against the
sample as well.

Cheers,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 04:59:36 -0400

Thanks for the comments. These were all bugs, all of which were also 
reported by Eva. I've addressed them in the most recent revision of the 
spec.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

Fridy Sharon-Fridman wrote:

>       explained (all devices for the person?) – as <all-persons> is
>       referred in the last paragraph – probably meaning the same, it
>       need clarifications. Sample votes for <all-persons>.
>       <provide-person> (and from the schema and similar they do not seem
>       to be nested as sometimes is). Sample votes for <provide-person>
>       also the text, where it is not inline with PDM. Again, it is
>       against the sample as well.
> 
>  
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> --Fridy / Followap
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com