Subject: [Simple] XCAP Server – Client Implementation Required

From: Siddharth Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:55:28 +0100

Hi,

 I am a MSc. student working on a Presence related project. As part of the 
study I wish to include in it XML based contact list management.

 A typical setup of what I plan to have is depicted below.

  |---------| 

| Presence| |--------|

| Client | | XCAP |

|- - - - -| -- XCAP -- | Server |

| XCAP | |--------| 

| Client | |

|---------| |

|| |

|| |

Peer2Peer |

Presence |

|| |

 || |

|---------| |

| Presence| |

| Client | |

|- - - - -| -- XCAP --------- 

| XCAP | 

| Client |

|---------| 

 As you would notice I am not using any presence server at this point in 
time. I may plan to do so at a later stage. I am using Kphone as the 
presence client and would like to add the XCAP Client functionality to it.

 So my requirements are:

- A XCAP Server Implementation

- A XCAP Client Implementation

- If possible a SIMPLE based Presence Server

 I would much appreciate information on where I can obtain these 
implementations, or if anyone has them and is willing to share them.

 Many thanks,

Siddharth
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple