Subject: [Simple] updated presence data model

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:43:44 -0400

I've just submitted an update to the presence data model draft based on 
comments received during WGLC. Until it appears in the archives, you can 
pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data-model-06.txt

The only change was to fix some line wrapping, and to clarify the 
meaning of the absence of the contact parameter in a service.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple