Subject: [Simple] [MSRP v 12] Small nits

From: Ignacio Más "Ivars (KI/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:11:18 +0200

Hi!

Some small nits we have found in the MSRP v12 draft.

1)The example on page 8 has 23 bytes and not 25 if you count the ASCII
characters in the phrase. Is a CR/LF counted perhaps? But then you
should not count it according to 2) below

2) In 7.1, page 17, line 10, it says "If a body is present, the end-line
must ..." which should probably be "If a body is present, the body
must ....". 

3) End of 7.1.1 on page 20. Last sentence before 7.1.2, says "Since MSRP
is a "binary protocol", while in the first sentence on 4 on page 6, it
says "MSRP is a text-based, ..." and 9 page 32, it says "MSRP is a text
protocol ..."

Regards,
/Ignacio

-- 
Ignacio Más Ivars
Service enablers and protocols, Ericsson Research (EAB/TBG/B)
Ericsson AB                     Phone: +46 8 4045580
Torshamsgatan 23                Fax:   +46 8 4049500
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden     mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple