Subject: [Simple] Agenda SIMPLE IETF64

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:20:50 -0500

Here is the current working agenda.
It will show up on the official agenda pages shortly.

This is, as always, subject to change.

If you are a token holder below, please let me know if I missed
any pointers to reference material.

Thanks,

RjS

--------------------------
SIMPLE - IETF64
Friday November 11
0900-1130

Please note that geopriv is making a special effort to close out
common-policy during their session - please attend that session.

0900-0915 Administrivia

0915-0945 Where we're going with XCAP core (Jonathan)
   See the thread "A proposal for fixing the xcap schema problem
   and related issues"

0945-1000 Adjusting to the geopriv common-policy discussion (Jonathan)
   draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-04

1000-1030 Adjusting to what we learn at the XML-Patch-Ops BOF (Aki)
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-05
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify-06
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-03

1030-1045 Closing on a path forward for xcap dif (Jonathan)
   draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-02
   draft-rosenberg-simple-xcap-change-log-00

1045-1100 IMDN (Eric)
   draft-burger-simple-imdn-02

1100-1110 draft-mahy-simple-xcap-profile-00 (Rohan)
1110-1120 draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-00 (Xiao)

1120-1130 AOB

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:38:25 -0400

One fix:

> any pointers to reference material.

There is also the xcap draft update itself:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-08.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com