Subject: [Simple] new XCAP Profile draft

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:54:49 -0700

Hi,

I submitted a draft which specifies a limited profile of XCAP for the  
resource-list and common-policy/authorization usages.  The profile just  
further restricts the XPath expressions that an XCAP client would use.   
Clients following the profile can manipulate whole documents, whole  
resource-lists (including sublists), and individual entry, entry-ref,  
external, and rule elements, but can't dive deeper into the XPath  
hierarchy.

Please take a look at the draft and provide comments on the idea. Until  
it appears in the archive, you can find it here:

	http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/xcapalt/draft-mahy- 
simple-xcap-profile-00.html
	http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/xcapalt/draft-mahy- 
simple-xcap-profile-00.txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple