Subject: [Simple] Connection to/from a foreign relay

From: Simone Leggio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:17:44 +0300

Dear all,

let's suppose Alice wants to send an MSRP SEND message to Bob, using a 
relay C.

According to the draft, Alice opens a TLS connection to her relay, 
authenticates and everything is nice.

Now, she sends a SEND message. How to proceed next? How is the SEND 
message forwarded to Bob?

I mean, by which side is the TCP/TLS connection between Alice's relay 
and Bob opened?

Does the relay opens a connection to Bob, or is it Bob who opens a 
connection to the relay, possibly when he parses the SDP body of the 
INVITE and sees that a relay is in use?
Thank you,

	Simone Leggio

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple