Subject: [Simple] International SIP/WiMAX Summit - Paris - France

From: "Chantal Ladouce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:37:22 +0100

More than 500 participants will attend International SIP and the WiMAX
Summit next February 21st to 24th in Paris.

Registration is still open for both events.

The 7th edition of the International SIP conference program is mainly
dedicated to IMS architectures and Peer-to-Peer communications:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/sip2006/sip2006intro.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/sip2006/sip2006intro.htm

The 3rd WiMAX Summit is largely devoted to case studies presented by both
incumbent and new entrant operators:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/wimax2006/wimax2006intro.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/wimax2006/wimax2006intro.htm

Close to the conference rooms an exhibition welcomes industrials involved in
VoIP and wireless broadband access.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple