Subject: [Simple] comments of draft-ietf-simple-event-list-07

From: Xiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:58:35 +0800

Hello, all

There has some doubt need to clarify.

1.       How to do with the failure responses of a resource in resource list
by RLS?

Subscribe a single resource, notifier MAY return 4xx ---- 6xx,

at this time notifier did not create subscription(refer to RFC3265),.

2.  Why did allow contain zero <resource> in XML Syntax?

         My understanding is the sip uri which point to the resource list in
server may be zero. Is right?

3.       About RLS Foking, I think if not any requirements or applications
need it, maybe not allow Forking

result send to UA, that is so complex to forking and how to free dialog by
fork with UA.

Xiao

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple