Subject: [Simple] draft-ietf-simple-event-list-07.txt <note language="">

From: "Hyttfors, Per" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:08:56 +0100

Ok, so I know that the draft already is in the RFC queue, and that this
comment probably is to late.

But is there a specific reason behind the attribute "language" for the
"note" element in the Event Notification Extension for Resource Lists
when there already is a way to express this with the xml:lang attribute?
Why make it possible to express this in two ways?

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-lang-tag

Regards,

Per Hyttfors

Per Hyttfors 
___________________________________________________________ 
Development Engineer - Messaging Application Development 
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB 
SE-221 88 Lund, Sweden 
+46 46 2126534 
[email-masked] (MSN/E-mail) 
___________________________________________________________ 
The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s)
thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations hereof may result in
legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for
viruses, but please rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. If
you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications in the matter concerned. If you do not consent
to us storing your name and address for above stated purpose, please
notify the sender promptly. Also, if you are not the intended recipient
please inform the sender by replying to this transmission, and delete
the e-mail, its attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing
it.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple