Subject: [SIMPLE] Update I-D:A Method to deliver Resource Information List for Presence Information

From: Xiao Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:38:31 +0800

Hi, all

         A update ID about A Method to deliver Resource Information List for
Presence Information

    in SIMPLE is available now.

    Please kindly give your comments. I'm really appreciation your comments.

Best regards, 

Xiao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : A Method to deliver Resource Information List for
Presence Information

         Author(s)  : X. Wang, P. Xu

         Filename : draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-01.txt

         Pages                : 23

         Date          : 2006-2-14

Presence Information Data Format(PIDF) [1] and Rich Presence Extensions to
the Presence Information Data Format(RPID) [2] have definition for a lot of
presence information.  Notifier can filter the presence information to
subscriber according to local policy . But the notifier may not support all
the presence information.  It is a matter how to inform the subscriber the
allowed, forbidden and unsupported presence information.  This document
provides a method to solve this problem by introducing the concept of
Resource Information List(RIL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple