Subject: WGLC: xml-patch, partial-* (was Re: [Simple] updated last-call schedule)

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:36:33 -0500

As per the plan below (except for an unintended two day late start):

This is a SIMPLE Working Group Last Call for comments on the  
following drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch- 
ops-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf- 
format-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial- 
publish-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial- 
notify-06.txt

This last call will end Monday May 1st.

Please send your comments to the list and the respective draft editors.

This is a relatively big bite - please give this priority over other  
list discussions.

Thanks,

RjS

On Mar 27, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:

> Based on the feedback during last week's meeting, we're adjusting  
> the last call schedule as follows:
>
> 3/27-4/10 : xcap
> 4/10-5/1 : xml-patch, partial-* (3 weeks - several drafts, overlaps  
> SIPit)
> 5/1-5/15: presence-rules
>
> RjS
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Simple mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple