Subject: [Simple] MSRP SDP max size a-line

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:05:18 +0530

Hi All,

In section 8.6 of  draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-13.txt  
Max-size refers to the complete message in octets, not the size of any
one chunk. Senders SHOULD NOT exceed the max-size limit for any message
sent in the resulting session. 

Does max size refer to max body size of the message or max message size
which includes message headers and message body?

Regards,
Amit Kumar Goel

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:19:01 -0500

Hi,

Neither really.

The term "message" in this context refers to a MIME encapsulated unit  
of content sent by the user. It can chuncked across more than one  
SEND request.

Thanks!

Ben.