Subject: RE: Notification of Bequest

From: Philip Okon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:59:36 -0300 (UYT)

BARRISTER PHILIP OKON & CHAMBERS
solicitors & Advocates
(Notary public)
of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria 

Our Ref: TOB/AT LAW/1717/2005 
ADDRESS: N0 35 Saint  Street Aguda Lagos Nigeria 
 
Hello dear  
 
RE: Notification of Bequest

With gratitude to God to a life well spent and on behalf of my late 
client Rev. Dr. JOHN OKONKWO, I write to notify you that my late 
client made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum of One Million Five 
Hundred 
Thousand United States Dollars (USD $1,500.000) in the last codicil to
his last WILL and testament of the year 2003.
Late Rev. Dr. JOHN OKONKWO died of high blood pressure on the 2nd 
February 2004. Until his death, late Rev. Dr. JOHN OKONKWO was a 
regional director in Nigeria with United Nations Refugees and 
humanitarian commission.

A renowned PHILANTHROPIST, who has widely travelled  and very good 
Christian of the Christian fellowship of Nigeria. A non denominational 
society. According to him he is giving you this amount  because of your 
active involvement in  the upliftment of Christian activities with its 
ministries and making better the world?s situation for the acceptance 
of Christian religion in Christ Jesus as the son of God.

We the executors and trustees of this WILL wish to inform you that the
WILL was read at the  High Court probate Division on the 5th June
2005 as the law provides in section (52) sub-section 3&4 of the 
Nigeria
constitution and is ready for execution.You are therefore required by 
this notification to confirm your ownership to this legacy by 
forwarding to us immediately via e-mail, your current telephone, e-mail 
and fax number (private) for easy communication and prompt payment 
without delay.  Your contact address (private) is also required for 
verification and authentication of the  WILL as the law stipulated. 
A photocopy of your international passport number or drivers licence 
if available shall be required from you on the day of your payment. 
This is to avoid paying to a wrong beneficiary.We shall detail you on 
the procedure involved in executing this will upon the receipt of your 
prompt e-mail response.

We are sorry for not notifying you by posted mail due to the urgency
required in this matter and also your e-mail contact was given to us
by the wife of my late client.  
Thanks and God bless.
HON.BARRISTER PHILIP OKON 
Head of Chamber.