Subject: [Simple] updated presence-rules spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:59:26 -0400

I've just submitted an updated to the presence-rules spec. Until it 
appears, you can pick it up here:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-07.txt

The only major change is the way namespaces are handled for the 
unknown-presence-attribute permission. The rest are based on minor 
comments received since the last revision.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple