Subject: [Simple] "last call" on SIMPLE-XMPP interworking I-D

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:33:15 -0600

(Cross-posted to the SIMPLE and XMPP lists.)

Because draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple appears to have reached stability,
it seems appropriate to request an unofficial last call on this document
 (which has perhaps the longest title in IETF history).

The I-D is available here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-07.txt

http://www.xmpp.org/drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-07.html

Please note that this I-D seeks to define only basic presence and
messaging interoperability between SIMPLE and XMPP systems. Use cases
such as extended presence, chat and multi-party messaging, and file
transfer are not covered by this specification, but may be discussed in
future I-Ds.

Feedback may be sent directly to me, to all three authors, or to either
or both of the lists.

Thanks!

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
Jabber Software Foundation
http://www.jabber.org/people/stpeter.shtml

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple