Subject: [Simple] problem in draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05

From: "Salvatore Loreto (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:28:49 +0300

Hi all,

Hi 

OMA found a problem in the draft draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-05,
specifically in chapter 3.2 that defines resource-list schema as next:

<xs:element name="resource-lists">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
<xs:element name="list" type="listType"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

There is no definition of minOccurs so default value is 1.

This cause the problem when client want to delete the last URI List
from the index document. In this case server will raise
"schema-validation-error". So, it is not possible to have empty index
document for resource-lists.

rls-services and common-policy schema allow document to be created
without service and rule elements (allow empty documents) because they
specified minOccurs="0".

I'd like know your opinion about this.

thank you in advance
Sal

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple