Subject: [Simple] RFC 4481 on Timed Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) to Indicate Status Information for Past and Future Time Intervals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:55:41 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4481

        Title:      Timed Presence Extensions to the 
                    Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) to 
                    Indicate Status Information for Past and 
                    Future Time Intervals 
        Author:     H. Schulzrinne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15549
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-simple-future-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4481.txt

The Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) defines a basic XML
format for presenting presence information for a presentity.  This
document extends PIDF, adding a timed status extension
(<timed-status> element) that allows a presentity to declare its
status for a time interval fully in the future or the past.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence 
Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

-ietf-simple-future-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4481.txt

The Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) defines a basic XML
format for presenting presence information for a presentity.  This
document extends PIDF, adding a timed status extension
(<timed-status> element) that allows a presentity to declare its
status for a time interval fully in the future or the past.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence 
Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple