Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:02:17 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Basic Messaging and Presence
                          Interoperability between the Extensible
                          Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and
                          Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for
                          Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging
                          Extensions (SIMPLE)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2006-8-23
	
This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for use by
gateways that enable the exchange of presence information and single
instant messages between systems that implement the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and those that implement the
basic extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for instant
messaging and presence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple