Subject: RE: [Simple] Regarding Parsing of partial pidf document

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:41:26 +0300

On ma, 2006-07-31 at 17:01 +0530, ext Jayantheesh Sirmushnam - NPD,
Chennai wrote:
> Hi,
>     I would be better, if the draft "draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-02.txt"
> is specified in the Partial PIDF draft ,since this draft contains the
> information regarding the <add>,<remove>,<replace> elements.

This was a conscious design decision by the SIMPLE group. Patch-ops
itself is reusable, so any application requiring XML diff-and-patch can
make use of it. Therefore, it made sense to specify it as a standalone
draft.

Cheers,
Aki

-- 
Aki Niemi
Nokia Research Center

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple