Subject: [Simple] question about Presence XDMS AUID

From: "Noga Tor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:50:09 +0300

Hi

I was reading the OMA document regarding the AUID of the Presence XDMS and I
stumbled into something confusing.

DEFINITION OF APPLICATION UNIQUE ID
==================================
*

5.1.2.2 Application Unique ID
*

The AUID SHALL be "org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules".

 EXAMPLE OF USAGE WITH APPLICATION UNIQUE ID
==========================================

1) The user "sip:[email-masked]" wants to obtain the document
describing his Presence Authorisation

Rules. For this purpose the XDM Client sends an HTTP GET request to the
Aggregation Proxy.

GET
http://xcap.example.com/pres-rules/users/sip:[email-masked]/pres-rulesHTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 0

2) Based on the AUID the Aggregation Proxy forwards the request to the
Presence XDMS.

What does it mean, based on the AUID? the "GET" request did not contain the
AUID in the same format mentioned above, so by which part do we base the
conclusion that this should be forwarded to the Presence XDMS??

Thanks

Noga
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple