Subject: [Simple] updated presence-rules specification

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:28:20 -0500

I've submitted a minor update to the presence-rules spec, based on 
GEN-ART reviews and comments on the list. Until the document appears, 
you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.txt

The specific changes are:

* added paragraph in security considerations section warning about the
   non-obvious results of combining rules, and that UI designers should
   take it into consideration

* moved RFC 3325 to normative references. This will require a downref
   exception.

* changed reference to common policy to RFC 4745

* fixed minor bugs reported on the list

I also verified the example documents and schemas against the final 
published schema for common-policy in RFC 4745.

-JOnathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Vaclav Kubart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:38:34 +0100

Hello,
I'm very sorry to repeat my question from November, but nobody responded
and I haven't found a post in archives related to it:

In the section 8.7. Naming Conventions of this draft is written, that
a presence agent should look for ALL documents for user stored on XCAP
server but as far as I understand the XCAP draft, there is no way how to
enumerate these stored documents. Missed I something in one of these
drafts? Is somewhere a description how this should be done?

with regards,

	Vaclav Kubart