Subject: [Simple] Presence dictionary. Reviewers needed

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:22:18 +0300

Hi:

A new version of the presence dictionary is available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-simple-presence-dictionary-03.txt

This version has removed those strings that are 3 characters or less, as 
per Adam's suggestion.

At this time, I am soliciting for reviewers of the document. During the 
meeting in Prague we got a few volunteers. I remember Adam Roach, 
Krisztian Kiss, and Andrew Allen volunteered, but there were more 
volunteers, although I didn't get their names. Please send me a note if 
you want to review the document.

A few guidelines for the reviewers:

You should focus on two aspects in the draft:

1) Are all the the RFCs and Internet-Drafts that we can see in presence 
XML documents included in the dictionary or is there any missing extension?

2) Is the priority value for each string correct?

Please send your comments to the list and copy myself too.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Matthias Granberry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:17:01 -0500

There are mismatches between Appendix A and figure 3.  The 3- 
character strings haven't been removed from the appendix.

On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:22 AM, Miguel Garcia wrote:

> This version has removed those strings that are 3 characters or  
> less, as per Adam's suggestion.
>
> At this time, I am soliciting for reviewers of the document. During  
> the meeting in Prague we got a few volunteers. I remember Adam  
> Roach, Krisztian Kiss, and Andrew Allen volunteered, but there were  
> more volunteers, although I didn't get their names. Please send me  
> a note if you want to review the document.
>
> 1) Are all the the RFCs and Internet-Drafts that we can see in  
> presence XML documents included in the dictionary or is there any  
> missing extension?
>

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:01:28 +0300

Ouch, this is an embarrassing oversight. I forgot to update the 
Appendix, although the binary dictionary was correctly updated.

I will create a new version and submitted in the next hours.

Reviewers, please, hold your review until a new version is out.

Matthias, thanks for pointing this out.

/Miguel

Matthias Granberry wrote:
> There are mismatches between Appendix A and figure 3.  The 3-character 
> strings haven't been removed from the appendix.
> 
>> This version has removed those strings that are 3 characters or less, 
>> as per Adam's suggestion.
>>
>> the meeting in Prague we got a few volunteers. I remember Adam Roach, 
>> volunteers, although I didn't get their names. Please send me a note 
>> if you want to review the document.
>>
>> --Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586