Subject: [Simple] FW: Updated: draft-boulton-xcon-msrp-conferencing-04

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:47:23 -0600

Just an FYI since this topic (multi-party IM sessions - aka SIMPLE chat)
has been discussed in SIMPLE in the past and is proposed for the IETF-68
agenda. 
 
As background, the document below describes how the multiparty sessions
based on MSRP can be accomplished within the XCON framework. Feedback on
this document should be directed to the XCON mailing list.

Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 3:39 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Updated: draft-boulton-xcon-msrp-conferencing-04

We've updated the draft describing MSRP conferencing:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-msrp-conferencing
-04.txt

The primary changes were updating references and adding alot of content
describing the basic (create, join, delete) and advanced (Text sidebars
and private messaging) protocol operations.

Feedback would be appreciated.  

Regard,
Mary 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple