Subject: [Simple] SIMPLE agenda planning

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:54:57 -0600

We have two hours of SIMPLE meeting in Prague.
I will send a detailed agenda tomorrow. This is the general content  
I'm expecting it to reflect.

We're going to spend some time going through our new charter and  
finalizing plans
to finish the milestones reflected there. To that end, I will provide  
an update on
where IMDN is as of that time. Aki and Miguel will discuss the work  
on chat. Avshalom
will discuss what we need to do to finish and publish the interdomain  
analysis draft.

There has been some discussion here and elsewhere on DMDN. I plan to  
spend some
meeting time building clarity around where and what work on this idea  
will continue.

We are not looking for new work in SIMPLE. There are a couple of  
recent drafts that
make sense to discuss briefly in this context, however, if time  
allows. In this set, we
have a draft from Aki on using ICE with MSRP, and a draft from Vishal  
on a package
for vehicle information. If there are others that I've missed, let me  
know.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple