Subject: HEAVY RAINS THROUGHOUT THE SOUTH SKUNK RIVER BASIN OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS WILL PRODUCE MINOR FLOODING IN MANY.

From: "Hayes Baldwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:18:11 -0700

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

MORE RAIN IS IN THE FORECAST TONIGHT WHICH COULD CAUSE ADDITIONAL RISES.
0 FEET SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
IAC099-261424- 924 PM CDT WED APR 25 2007 A FLOOD ADVISORY CONTINUES FOR
THE SOUTH SKUNK RIVER AT COLFAX.
SEVERAL ROUNDS OF MODERATE TO OCCASIONALLY HEAVY RAINS OVER SOUTHERN
IOWA HAVE PRODUCED MINOR FLOODING ALONG PORTIONS OF THE CHARITON RIVER.
0  AGSI4 Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Warning Henry
(Iowa) FLOOD WARNING NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE QUAD CITIES IA IL 1147 AM
CDT WED APR 25 2007 . FORECAST FALL BACK TO FLOOD STAGE LATE TUESDAY
AFTERNOON. 0 FEET WATER FLOODS MOST OF THE AGRICULTURAL LAND NEAR THE
RIVER.
3  WAPI4 SKUNK RIVER SIGOURNEY             16. 7 FEET WATER AFFECTS THE
CAMELOT CAMPGROUND. IAC127-261436- 936 PM CDT WED APR 25 2007 THE FLOOD
WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE IOWA RIVER AT MARSHALLTOWN. DO NOT STAY IN
AREAS SUBJECT TO FLOODING WHEN WATER BEGINS RISING. STREAMS AND OTHER
LOW LYING AREAS ARE SUBJECT TO FLOODING. HOWEVER WATER WAS STILL RUNNING
IN HIS BASEMENT WITH THE SUMP PUMP NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP UP. AND
SPOTTERS INDICATED MULTIPLE ROAD CLOSURES OVER MUCH OF CENTRAL AND WEST
CENTRAL IOWA.
HEAVY RAINS THROUGHOUT THE SOUTH SKUNK RIVER BASIN OVER THE PAST FEW
DAYS WILL PRODUCE MINOR FLOODING IN MANY.