Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:24:35 -0600

FYI. I will update this document once -01 of the problem statement I-D 
is published.

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Interdomain Presence Scaling Analysis for the Extensible 
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2007-4-12
	
    This document analyzes the traffic that is generated as a result of
    presence subscriptions between users of federated domains that
    support the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  This
    analysis is provided as a source of comparison with a similar
    analysis being performed regarding domains that support federated
    presence using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Instant
    Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions (SIMPLE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-presence-analysis-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple