Subject: Never got beyond India really.

From: "Noah O. Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 05:33:42 -0500

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

I'm not a huge fan of McDonald's and, unlike some people I know, don't
subsist on a steady diet of the local incarnation of a BigMac and Fries
when traveling. Hence a horse can live a long, pleasant, and natural
life and still produce choice yield. I commend the writer for not being
very judgmental. But no ducks, no bunnies, no lambs, no puppies.
In Brooklyn, there are no giant carvings of man.
They aren't great, still being McDs after all, but really aren't
terrible.
Usually the comments are quite informative. Incredible these fools come
into power and do so much damage.
Hey, are you gonna finish those fries?
It stopped looking like a real word halfway through the comments.
They are so damned tasty. Being brutally truthful and well written
doesn't make the topic sweeter and nicer to digest. I hadn't previously
considered corn a dessert item, but it wasn't bad.
It has your general burger tomato sauce I think, it's been years since I
ate any McDonalds food let alone that type of burger. There are many,
many people who know lots of things about cooking and are -not-
advocates of this, and they are the ones from whom I'll take my advice,
thanks.
There were commercials for it with guys in Lederhosen climbing up
ladders to like, raid McDonald's or something for these pork burgers
with mayonnaise. Seriously though, yes, I knew that McDonalds had
different items on their menu for different countries. Incidentally,
Hell's Kitchen in the UK is a much different show than the US one.
Verbing weirds nouns.
Is it just a regular McDonald's burger, straight up? Linda Hunt was
frikkin brilliant.
That movie was awful.
Incidentally, Hell's Kitchen in the UK is a much different show than the
US one. I felt like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight, but the rain
has foiled my BBQ plans. Locally, some McDonalds in Maryland's eastern
shore sell crab cake sandwiches, but I guess that is not as exotic as
beets and fried eggs.
Though, just once, I'd like to hear GWBush say it.
Being brutally truthful and well written doesn't make the topic sweeter
and nicer to digest.
Perusing this international McMenu, it wouldn't surprise me if people
elsewhere in the world made a similar joke.
McDonald's food sucks.
My family was stationed at West Point when My Lai cascaded through our
culture. Knock on my laptop, I don't want to jinx anything. Just to kill
that phrase dead. I like my eggs nice and smooth. "I'm not making this
up, you know.
I can't hep thinking that the voices the villagers hear are some
expression of their memories, perhaps buried or walled off, from the
days of the killing fields.
The fried egg is just a no-brainer, though. I don't think there is any
way to comprehend it on an emotional level.