Subject: I was still marveling at this when another brookie followed, and another.

From: "Angelica Ballard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:44:38 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

It's an extremely worrisome situation. Someone call IX - I - I.
Something is going on. Hours go by, still sitting. The Maggie is part of
a spiffing Ealing Studios boxset; it also includes The Titfield
Thunderbolt, Passport to Pimlico, Whisky Galore! The dumplings were just
a bit dry on the first attempt - I may add more milk, or butter, or
both, and cook 'em a tad less. In the evening I betook myself to the
shower rather pleased with myself but anticipating, correctly, that I
would wake up sore as hell.
And if you like that sort of thing, this is the sort of thing you'll
like. Combine dry ingredients and mix well. One can also share a
radio-like stream with friends or post it on one's web site.
and A Run for Your Money  - all worth seeing.
The answer was, that it was like looking for a needle in a haystack and
that we should continue to take all precautions.