Subject: [Simple] RFC 4825 on The Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:41:02 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4825

        Title:      The Extensible Markup Language (XML) 
                    Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) 
        Author:     J. Rosenberg
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      71
        Characters: 166627
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-simple-xcap-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4825.txt

This specification defines the Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP).  XCAP allows a client to read,
write, and modify application configuration data stored in XML format
on a server.  XCAP maps XML document sub-trees and element attributes
to HTTP URIs, so that these components can be directly accessed by
HTTP.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence 
Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple