Subject: fringe decimate

From: Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:52:40 +0100

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

The  extras are  also  fun  to watch including the  bonus scene from
Fleshbacks.

This series features several fresh new faces to porn, who bare all and
have a good time doing it.

, including some solid anal love from both women and even a hard hitting
double penetration performance from Morgan Moon. Like the prior scene,
the director joins into the fun. Pete Nadi Phuket Nakia D I R E C T O R
Mr. Summer Sex Job in Guadalupe offers a very minor plot line that might
have been made up on the fly, but the overall quality of the DVD and the
sex will put it easily into my  Recommended  category.
The young blonde has just completed a ROPES course and is now on one of
the landings with two of the instructors, above the jungle floor.

A story line which has been done repeatedly but this time with a sexual
twist.
The  girls fondle  and  caress her body to get Sophia  all  hot and 
bothered.

The action is clean and straightforward, but Sakura looks good during it
all.

Cast: Anthony Hardwood, Aubrey Addams, Ava Rose, Daniel Dakota, Daniel
Dakota, James Deen, Jezebelle Bond, Marco Banderas, Mindy Main, Steven
St. The rest of the scene is also really good. Joey  removes the white 
robe and  works  his way  to her  waiting  clit. I'm happy to say I
wasn't disappointed.

The sex is also enjoyable, but not quite as good.
Toys come out from no where, and explore both sets of skin folds
including some excellent looking double dong action with both girls
ramming themselves on this fake dick in rhythm.

One of the other  girls is  getting off  feeling her  up and  fondling
her  breast. In this scene, she does everything from anal, double
penetration, and ass-to-mouth.
Give in while your fantasies explode, and let the chips fall where they
may.

Extras: The extras include trailers and a photo gallery, but I wasn't
really expecting too much since it is a compilation.
Pete Nadi Phuket Nakia D I R E C T O R Mr.