Subject: [Simple] MSRP chat -00

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:13:50 +0300

Hi:

MSRP chat has been made available as a WG item of this WG:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-00.txt

and in HTML:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-00.html

There is also a diff changes with respect the previous version:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-00-from-niemi-simple-chat-06.html

So, most of the effort has gone in rewriting the Nicknames Section, 
which now tries to include the discussions we had in the mailing list. 
So please, focus on that Section and see if still something is missing.

I want to thank Brian Rosen and Paul Kyzivat for the review, 
discussions, and guidance offered on nicknames.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple