Subject: all recognized iptables rules are imported and interface and direction are set in all rules appropriately.

From: Sam D. Banks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:11:18 +0200

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

It is now possible to generate rules to mark packets in the OUTPUT chain
of the mangle table. Since the result of this function depends on the
OS, some port names may not convert on some systems. Currently policy
importer can parse iptables configuration from a file created by
iptables-save utility and Cisco router configuration saved using "show
run" or similar command.

Both installers were updated however to improve support for the
automatic roll-back feature in case you lose connect with the firewall
or the router because of an error in the policy. To avoid inadvertently
opening holes in the firewall by a rule like that, we remove fw object
only when it is safe to do so.

If option that activates CONNMARK target is used, compiler also adds a
rule at the very top of the policy to restore the mark.

the following keywords available in extended access lists are not
supported at this time:  tos, precedence, time-range.

Object can be confgiured to do so at compile time or run time.
Unrecognized targets and converted to branching rules, where the name of
the target becomes the name of the branch.
Supported by compilers for iptables, ipf and ipfw Branch:  This action
is used to create a branch in the rule set.

Importer can properly interpret both formats. New function to compare
two data files and find conflicting objects has been added.