Subject: Beginners Guide to WakeboardingAre new to wakeboarding or have yet to try this thrilling sport?

From: Eve N. Maynard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:42:29 -0400

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Written by soldier-poets as well as poets on the home front, they are
deeply personal, reflecting love of country, sacrifice, tragedy, glory,
and sometimes disillusionment or dissent.

I like them both for different reasons. The strongest performing
keywords are those with a high search volume and low competition.

Pelosi backs state auto pollution rules  -  Politics - MSNBC. Yes, I
know I'm a walking contradiction.
Sophisticated weapons? I think we'll end up with good leadership either
way.

-  National Journal - MSNBC. Jim Shepard, with About. Maybe it's been in
the sun too long, or is way behind on detailing.

"The more relevant content that exists on a page, the better. About
Adapt Technologies, Inc.