Subject: [Simple] New I-D: Application Information for the Presence Information Data Format

From: Qian Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:50:14 +0800

Hi, 
I have just submitted a draft, the I-D can be found at:
http://sdsunqian.googlepages.com/draft-zhao-simple-aipid-00.txt

Abstract:
   Some of the user equipment's Application Information are valuable to
   be shown by the Presence Service.  The typical Application
   Information is what song the presentity is listening to.  The
   Application Information for the Presence Information Data Format
   (AIPID) is an extension that adds elements to the Presence
   Information Data Format (PIDF) that provide additional Application
   Information about a presentity.

Comments welcome!

Cheers,
Qian

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple