Subject: faithful

From: Rita O. Griffith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:39:43 -0700

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation  from Fidelity Investments.

Here's a range of plays for all types. Managers of Fidelity's Select
technology funds are betting on an upswing in the semiconductor
industry, as indicated by recently published changes to the funds' top
holdings. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any subscriber
to buy  or sell any security. Finance and CBS MarketWatch.

As noted above, the AlphaProfit model portfolios will be repositioned at
the end of June.

Here are some mainstream ideas to get started in the right direction.
Please review our Terms  and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement
which is available on our website at www.

What lies ahead for the market?
By focusing on cash levels and cash accumulation rates of companies,
investors can generate investment ideas to match their objectives. Delta
Air Lines and Northwest Airlines both filed for bankruptcy protection in
September.
Here are some mainstream ideas to get started in the right direction.

No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or 
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC. The products mentioned in the newsletter may not be
eligible for sale in some states or countries, and they may not be
suitable for all types of investors.

Against the backdrop of rising interest rates and a flattish yield
curve, the financial service-oriented Fidelity Select funds are looking
to large  financial institutions. Please review our Terms and Conditions
of Use and Subscriber Agreement  which is available on our website at
www. No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of  AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give
any assurance that the  present or future model portfolio changes will
be profitable. Technology companies are generally underappreciated as
energy conservation plays. Consolidation and dividend growth drive
shares of telecom companies higher.

By explicitly considering the odds of a company growing faster than
expected, investors can reduce the agony of watching share price and
earnings-per-share trends diverge. The July Report includes the
investment thesis for the repositioning changes. What lies ahead for the
stock market? Fidelity Select Telecom Funds have U. com; they govern
your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, including, but not
by way of  limitation, use of this newsletter. AlphaProfit Investments,
LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any compensation  from
Fidelity Investments.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any subscriber to buy  or
sell any security. Here are some mainstream ideas to get started in the
right direction.

Where are the Fidelity fund managers placing their bets?

Where do share prices in the energy complex go from here?

Factual material is obtained  from sources believed to be reliable and
is provided without warranties of any kind. The model portfolio
composition after repositioning is available to subscribers in  the
login area of the web site.
December alone saw four mega deals in the software, medical equipment,
electric utility, and wireless industry groups.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC  neither is affiliated with nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments.

Before buying any  mutual fund, read its prospectus carefully.
By focusing on cash levels and cash accumulation rates of companies,
investors can generate investment ideas to match their objectives. It
was deal time particularly in electric utilities and wireless towers.

About AlphaProfit AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, is a Texas-based
investment research firm.
Investors in the healthcare sector have seen their returns vary
significantly, depending on their choice of industry group. AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC  neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity Investments. AlphaProfit Investments
publishes the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter which discusses
no load mutual funds.

But those with stronger moats around their businesses certainly may be
hunting ground for the value  investor.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity Investments.
Before buying any mutual fund, read its prospectus carefully.

Consolidation and energy prices have been among the key drivers of stock
prices in the metals group lately. Factual material is obtained  from
sources believed to be reliable and is provided without warranties of
any kind. About AlphaProfit AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, is a
Texas-based investment research firm that publishes the AlphaProfit
Sector Investors' Newsletter  which discusses no load mutual funds.
The October Report of the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter" is
now available for subscribers.
About AlphaProfit AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, is a Texas based
investment research firm that publishes the AlphaProfit Sector
Investors' Newsletter. Consolidation and energy prices have been among
the key drivers of stock prices in the metals group lately. Please
review our Terms  and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement which
is available on our website at www. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot
and does not give any assurance that the  present or future model
portfolio changes will be profitable. Where do share prices in the
energy complex go from here? com; they govern your relationship with
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, including, but not by way of  limitation,
use of this newsletter.