Subject: Karl also notes that "track security needs to fucking chill".

From: Japanese <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:23:18 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Then my last lap, I was up  four-tenths, which would have put us happily
ahead, but I was getting a bit sketchy at the end  trying to push it a
little bit harder to make sure we could get the pole.

Not gonna happen, but a solid performance nonetheless.

Coming here, I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well.

Continue the conversation in our NHRA forum.

None of us has had any experience in this Championship, so you can
imagine how much catch up we are playing all the time. I only did half a
season in Star Mazda and some Formula BMW.

We won't save the email addresses you type in, or use them in the future
in any way. We were so slow on the straights that  overtaking was almost
impossible.
our earlier comments about this race being boring? He gets out right
quick, as you would.

Replay looks like he may have hit some debris. Does Simmons know you've
loyally called the race for Iceman?
We were so slow on the straights that  overtaking was almost impossible.
This six-race stretch and how it could ultimately affect the season got
me to thinking.

That's the best finish  for Playa Del Racing yet. Dalziel should give
some PR lessons to Tony Stewart, because he handled the post-crash
interview with class.

I made a little mistake  on my qualifying lap which cost us a half a
second. We used up all of our tires reeling back in  the leaders midway
through the race. We actually, maybe, outthought ourselves a little bit
on the aerodynamics.

Stay tuned, says Todt. We won't save the email addresses you type in, or
use them in the future in any way.

More my fault than the guys.

It wasn't enough, but I  think I found something. It may qualify and be
considered bad sportsmanship to do this but it could make things
interesting if someone ponies up the money and tried it. We should have
been in the shootout, but we just missed it.
Michael Olinger, Indy Racing League director of medical  services: Chris
Festa and Ryan Justice were checked and released from the  infield care
center. Replay of him getting Cheevered last year. our earlier comments
about this race being boring?

Or better yet how about Dario's lovely wife kicking Danica's ass? Things
were looking good for the PCM boys.
Will Power, who clearly had the best car in the wet, was able to get
around Jani, and finally was able to also make a nice clean pass on
Dalziel, and Dalziel gave Power plenty of space.

Scott's Dad Ron gets air. But,  I think with the tire warmers and the
heavy fuel load, we just took the edge off  the tires on the first lap,
and we were too heavy to go fast. But considering all that, great, come
on, why not.
We're going to celebrate today and focus on tomorrow's race.