Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-10.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:34:58 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:15:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-10.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Basic Messaging and Presence Interworking between the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions
(SIMPLE)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-10.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-8-9
	
This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for use by
   gateways that enable the exchange of presence information and single
   instant messages between systems that implement the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and those that implement the
   basic extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for instant
   messaging and presence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-simple-10.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple