Subject: [Simple] Regarding RFC 3857 section 4.7.2

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:56:22 +0530

Hi All,
 
This is regarding RFC 3857 (Watcher Information Event template Package)

4.7.2.  Applying the State Machine
   
 Frequently, states in the subscription state machine will be
   transient.  For example, if an authorized watcher performs a fetch
   operation, this will cause the state machine to be created,
   transition from init to active, and then from active to terminated,
   followed by a destruction of the FSM.  In such cases, watcherinfo
   notifications SHOULD NOT be sent for any transient states.  In the
   prior example, the server wouldn't send any notifications, since all
   of the states are transient
 
above paragraph states winfo notifications are NOT sent?? so what state
transitions result in server
sending winfo notifications??
Could someone explain this above paragraph with more clarity and quoting
usecase scenarios
 
Regards
Ajay Kasam
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple