Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-msrp-00.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:03:31 -0700

FYI, this may be of interest regarding methods for interworking between
MSRP and XMPP. Feedback is welcome on list or privately to the authors.
Expect an updated version soon with more details...

Peter

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-msrp-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Extensible Messaging and
Presence Protocol (XMPP) and the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-msrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2007-11-11

This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for use by
gateways that enable the exchange of messages in the context of a
chat session between a system that implements the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and a system that implements
the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), specifically for the latter
session-mode messages that use the Message Session Relay Protocol
(MSRP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-msrp-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple