Subject: [Simple] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-04

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:51:12 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-04.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jari Urpalainen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops
Revision:	 04
Title:		 An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Patch Operations Framework Utilizing XML Path Language (XPath) Selectors
Creation_date:	 2007-11-16
WG ID:		 simple
Number_of_pages: 42

Abstract:
Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents are widely used as
containers for the exchange and storage of arbitrary data in today's
systems.  In order to send changes to an XML document, an entire copy
of the new version must be sent, unless there is a means of
indicating only the portions that have changed.  This document
describes an XML patch framework utilizing XML Path language (XPath)
selectors.  These selector values and updated new data content
constitute the basis of patch operations described in this document.
In addition to them, with basic <add>, <replace> and <remove>
directives a set of patches can then be applied to update an existing
XML document.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple