Subject: [Simple] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-07

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:55:37 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-07.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jari Urpalainen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff
Revision:	 07
Title:		 An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Document Format for Indicating A Change in XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Resources
Creation_date:	 2007-11-16
WG ID:		 simple
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This specification defines a document format that can be used to
indicate that a change has occurred in a document managed by the
Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol
(XCAP).  This format indicates the document that has changed and its
former and new entity tags.  It also can indicate the specific change
that was made in the document, using an XML patch format.  This
format allows also indications of element and attribute content of an
XML document.  XCAP diff documents can be delivered to clients using
a number of means, including a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
event package.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple