Subject: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff (An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Document Format for Indicating A Change in XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Resources) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG (simple) to consider the following document:

- 'An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Document Format for Indicating A 
   Change in XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Resources '
   <draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This is a 2nd last call on this document. The first last call should have
pointed explicitly to the normative reference to RFC 2648 (A URN Namespace 
for IETF Documents). This last call is focused solely on whether this 
downref is appropriate in this document.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12965&rfc_flag=0