Subject: [Simple] Erratum report on erratum 2695 on RFC 4976 "Relay Extensions for MSRP"

From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:31:00 -0500

======================================================================
RFC4976, "Relay Extensions for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)"
Source of RFC: simple (rai)

Errata ID: 2695

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Rockson Li
Date Reported: 2011-01-30

Section 6.4.3 says:

   The relay sends the request over
   the best connection that corresponds to the next URI in the To-Path
   header. 

It should say:

   The relay sends the response over
   the best connection that corresponds to the next URI in the To-Path
   header. 

Notes:

This is section is talking about handling response.
typo "request" should be "response"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended status:  (correct) Hold for document update

The erratum is correct.  In addition, in the preceeding sentence of
section 6.4.3, "move" should be "remove".
======================================================================

Dale