Subject: [Simple] Any open source MSRP server?

From: Sudhir Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:00:47 +0530

Hi All,

I am looking for open source SIP Application sever supported with MSRP
server. Is there any one??

any responses/pointers are highly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Sudhir

---

From: Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:11:10 +0100

Hi,

> any responses/pointers are highly appreciated!!!

Not sure if its what you are looking for, but we recently launched
SylkServer (http://sylkserver.com), an Open Source SIP Application
server written in Python, and the default application for now is a
conference server with both audio and MSRP switch features.

Regards,

-- 
/Saúl
http://saghul.net | http://sipdoc.net