Subject: [Simple] I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 06:26:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Matching Update for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Staffan Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-05-12

   This document defines an extension, sessmatch, for the Message
   Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) session matching procedure of MSRP
   entities.  The extension extends the applicability of MSRP
   communication to network scenarios where Application Layer Gateway
   (ALG) functions modify the Session Description Protocol (SDP) MSRP
   address information.  The document also defines a Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) option-tag, sessmatch, that is used by MSRP entities
   to indicate support of the sessmatch extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-11.txt