Subject: [Simple] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC4480 (2959)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC4480,
"RPID: Rich Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4480&eid=2959

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Raphael Bossek <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.2.

Original Text
-------------
Activities such as <appointment>, <breakfast>, <dinner>, <holiday>,
<lunch>, <meal>, <meeting>, <performance>, <travel>, or <vacation>
can often be derived from calendar information.

----on the next page----

lunch:  The person is eating his or her midday meal.

Corrected Text
--------------
Activities such as <appointment>, <breakfast>, <dinner>, <holiday>,
<meal>, <meeting>, <performance>, <travel>, or <vacation>
can often be derived from calendar information.

----on the next page----

(delete this line)

Notes
-----
The <lunch> activity is not allowed because not defined by the XML Schema in section in section 5.1. Because the XML Schema is immutable the documentation should be corrected.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC4480 (draft-ietf-simple-rpid-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : RPID: Rich Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
Publication Date    : July 2006
Author(s)           : H. Schulzrinne, V. Gurbani, P. Kyzivat, J. Rosenberg
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG