Subject: [Simple] I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-chat-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 00:18:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multi-party Chat Using the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Aki Niemi
                          Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Geir A. Sandbakken
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-chat-11.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-12-04

   The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) defines a mechanism for
   sending instant messages within a peer-to-peer session, negotiated
   using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP).  This document defines the necessary
   tools for establishing multi-party chat sessions, or chat rooms,
   using MSRP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-11.txt