Subject: [sip-overload] Revised I-D (-10) for draft-ietf-soc-overload-control

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:44:21 -0500

All: I have posted a revised version of draft-ietf-soc-overload-control.
Version -10 is available at [1].

The major change in this version is an update to the loss control
algorithm driven by a review from Janet Gunn.  An added benefit is
that the updated algorithm is a bit simpler from the previous one.

Janet did an exhaustive review of the rest of the document and suggested
text changes for other sections as well.  I have incorporated the
applicable changes upto Section 4; I will incorporate remaining
changes, as applicable, in a later revision.  However, I wanted to get
this version out for the benefit of others reviewing the algorithm.

A diff between -09 and -10 is at [2].

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-10.txt
[2] http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-10

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/