Subject: SIP literature

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:10:12 +0200

Hi all!

	Can anyone name a good book concerning SIP?

	Petri Saarela

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:05:08 -0500

There are no books (yet ;) ) that I know of. However, there is a wealth
of papers, tutorials, and slides at the SIP homepage:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/papers.html

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Thomas Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:20:21 -0500

Hello SIP-er's;

IP Telephony, by Hersent, Gurle & Petit, has a Chapter (# 2) on SIP, which

seems fairly good (although I haven't read that far yet)!
It is out, as I have one in front of me, purchased last week from Borders
for $49.95.

Published by Addison-Wesley, 2000.

Regards

Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
CTO
Multicast Technologies, LLC
P.O. Box 99
Clifton, Virginia 20124
Phone : 703-803-8141
Fax     : 703-222-3250
e-mail : [email-masked]