Subject: New draft

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:00:34 -0500

Note: this is **NOT** a work item for the SIP working group. This note
is for information only, since the relevant experts are probably at
least partially gathered around the SIP list camp fire...

Kundan Singh and I wrote a new Internet-Draft:

        Title           : Interworking Between SIP/SDP and H.323
        Author(s)       : K. Singh, H. Schulzrinne 
        Filename        : draft-singh-sip-h323-00.txt,.ps
        Pages           : 46
        Date            : 11-Jan-00

Comments are appreciated. If there are lots of comments or interest in
this topic, we may set up a mailing list. Please let us know.

Unless the chairs advise differently, please do NOT send comments to
this (the SIP-WG) mailing list.

Thank you.

Henning
-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

---

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:21:35 -0500

FYI,
It looks like work is being initiated in IUT-T SG16 on this as well.
Chip

>this (the SIP-WG) mailing list.

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org
--------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                 Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems              Telco Bio-region
Reality - Love it or Leave it.			
--------------------------------------------------