Subject: Status of "SIP for Presence"

From: "Rick Workman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:30:43 -0500

Has there been any followup discussion on the "SIP for Presence" draft
(draft-rosenburg-sip-pip-00) since its release in Nov. '98, or can I
assume it reflects the current state of this activity? In particular,
has there been any resolution of the four open issues (section 11)?

Rick Workman
Nortel Networks, Ottawa

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:52:42 -0500

Presence is discussed on the impp mailing list. You can find more
information at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/impp-charter.html

I have pushed for this draft to be the basis for impp, with only limited
success. 

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com