Subject: Call flow for home phone Application

From: "ANIRBAN ROY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:58:32 +0530

hi ,
I have tried to dipict the Call Flow for the Home Phone with some
diagram to make it easy to understand. I have some doubts in those Call
Flow. Please look into it and give some suggestion for this flow.

 I am attaching a windows word doc file with it which has the call flow
with diagramatic representation of each step.

I am sorry that i am attaching Windows word doc file as I don't have any

other tool for making the Diagram.

regards
Anirban

---

From: Bobby Sardana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 01:11:26 -0600

Hello Anirban:

I tried to print your document and the mentioned diagrams did not print at
all. I was wondering if you can check your document and post it again.

I was wondering if others had this problem too!

Thanks.

Bobby Sardana.
[email-masked]

ANIRBAN ROY wrote:

>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                     Name: Call flow.doc
>    Call flow.doc    Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
>                 Encoding: base64