Subject: Re: Contact header grammar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:16:41 +0530

Hi Hemon,
I think you are referring to an old copy of the hyperlinked SIP grammar in
Henning's site ?
There was a problem in the old  hyperlinked version, where mysteriously,
the ">" character
was swallowed  (along with many other errors)

The grammar mistakes have been corrected and SDP hyperlink has also been
included in the new one.
Please re-cache the latest grammar from henning's site and discard the old
one.

Regds
Arjun

--
Arjun Roychowdhury @ Hughes Software Systems

Hemon Philippe <[email-masked]> on 01/13/2000 09:24:48 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Contact header grammar

Hi all,

I've a problem with the Contact header in the BNF grammar. What does <"
means in contact params ?

contact-params  = "q" "=" qvalue| "action" "=" "proxy" | "redirect" |
"expires" "=" delta-seconds | <" SIP-date <" |  extension-attribute

Does it correspond to "<"?
Thanks.

Philippe