Subject: Sample SIP-messages

From: "Stanislav S. Timinsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:45:22 +0300

Hello,

Does anybody know, where I can get examples of SIP-messages for
testing?

-- 
Best regards,
 Stanislav S. Timinsky              mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:05:21 -0500

Some "torture" test messages are at:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/bakeoff2/testmsg.html

which test both parser and some basic functions.

Also, check out the call flows document:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/drafts/draft-sparks-sip-service-examples-00.txt

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Kevin Lingle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:59:39 -0500

2nd sip bakeoff web pages have some test messages.

there may be more elsewhere... i just remembered seeing these.

kevin

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Kevin R. Lingle       919.392.2029
 checkout: http://wwwin-eng.cisco.com/Eng/IOS/SNMP_WWW/mib-police.html
 Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:36:19 -0600

Also, there's the "SIP Telephony Call Flow Examples" draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-sip-call-flows-00.txt

 	Acrobat and PostScript versions containing call flow diagrams:

	http://www.greycouncil.com/sip/drafts/draft-johnston-sip-call-flows-00.pdf
	http://www.greycouncil.com/sip/drafts/draft-johnston-sip-call-flows-00.ps

The next version of this draft will combine the service examples and test
messages as well.

Alan Johnston
MCI WorldCom

---

From: Sunitha Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:33:51 -0800

Stanislav:

The vovida SIP stack provides a driver which is present in the test
directory of the Stack,
THe driver is called Invitetest.cxx.
This has some of the SIP messages constructed.

Another reference is in SIP RFC 2543 , at the end . They have a few
examples.

Hope that helps.

sunitha

--
Sunitha Kumar
Software Engineer
Vovida Networks
(408) 957 - 6374