Subject: Supported Header

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 01:01:02 -0500

Folks,

I've submitted a revised version of the Supported header draft, removing
the feature negotiation, as discussed on the list. The plan of attack is
to submit this for proposed standard asap, and then fold it into the
next draft of the sip spec. The revised draft defines the SUpported
header, and specifies its usage in requests and in response to OPTIONS. 

Until the draft appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-01.txt

I will send this to IESG for proposed next Monday (March 6), unless
there are still comments/concerns.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com