Subject: voicemail packaging

From: "Gazal, Elly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:20:24 +0200

What is Voicemail packaging? 
Are SIP+ and SIP-TGCP related to VM packaging? if so, how?

Please help!

Regards,

Elly Gazal
System Engineer

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:32:10 -0500

> Are SIP+ and SIP-TGCP related to VM packaging? if so, how?

I have no idea what voicemail packaging is. Nor do I know what SIP-TGCP
is.

SIP+ and SIP-T (aka SIP-T-BCP) is a SIP extension plus some interworking
guidlines that specify how ISUP messages can be carried in SIP to
provide ISUP transparency. It has nothing to do with voicemail so far as
I know.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com