Subject: formation of SIP-T design team

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:42:41 -0500

Folks,

In order to move the SIP-T work towards completion, we've formed a SIP-T
design team. The goal of the design team is to rapidly reach closure on
the three remaining documents in the SIP-T umbrella - (1) the ISUP MIME
type, (2) the SIP/ISUP interworking document, and (3) the umbrella SIP-T
spec. The fourth, INFO, is now in IESG last call. The first task is to
reach closure on the MIME draft, which I think is nearly ready.

If you're interested in joining this team, please let me know and I'll
add you.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com