Subject: Expiration of draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-new-00.ps

From: "Piotr S. Kossowski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:29:04 +0100

Good Morning!

When and where Is Going to appear new version of
draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-new-00.ps?
I'v got it and Date of Expiration is February 2000 ?

Best Wishes, Piotr Kossowski

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:13:23 -0500

> I'v got it and Date of Expiration is February 2000 ?

Well, the expiration date is really irrelevant since the draft was never
even submitted. We have been accumulating fixes and clarifications from
the list and bakeoffs into this draft. It might be a good time to
release it to officially get people looking at some of them. 

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com