Subject: Internet2 SIP speaker needed

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:41:56 -0500

Forwarded from Larry Amiot; please contact him directly if interested.
Unfortunately, this is during IETF/VON/Infocom week.

The Spring Internet2 meeting is being held 
in Washington DC on March 28 and 29. One of the tracks is a digital
video 
track, and one of the sessions that I chair on Tuesday, March 28 is the 
Digital Video Conferencing Subcommittee. We are very interested in
learning 
more about SIP and more importantly the possible potential future impact
of 
SIP on H.323 video conferencing. If you know of anyone who might be 
interested in making a presentation on this subject, please have them 
contact me (630 252 5432 or [email-masked]). Thanks.....Larry

*****************************************
Larry Amiot                             *
Committee on Institutional Cooperation  *
Visiting Senior Research Scientist      *
With an Office at:                      *
Argonne National Laboratory             *
Office Telephone- 630 252 5432          *
Email- [email-masked]                    *
*****************************************

-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs