Subject: [SIP] Question in draft-ietf-call-flows-00.txt

From: Dohoon Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:45:47 +0900

at F5  in page 61 User B sends "486 Busy Here" response to Proxy 2, but
does not add tag value at To header field.

Then at F6 Proxy 2 sends ACK to UserB with tag value "314159"

Is this correct?

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:48:39 -0400

> does not add tag value at To header field.

It should.

> Then at F6 Proxy 2 sends ACK to UserB with tag value "314159"

No; the UAC should not insert the tag into ACK. The 486 should have a
tag, and this should be mirrored in the ACK.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:55:11 -0500

The tag will be added to the response.  Thanks for the feedback.

Alan Johnston
MCI WorldCom