Subject: [SIP] SIP Call Flows and 487 Request Cancelled

From: "Fairlie-Cuninghame, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:25:01 -0700

I noticed that response 487 Request Cancelled is missing from the CANCEL
examples of the SIP Call Flows draft. I'm not sure whether this because the
call flows does not incorporate RFC2543bis or whether this is a genuine
omission.

Cheers,

Robert.

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:43:24 -0500

Robert,

Thanks for the feedback - you are correct.  The 487 Request Cancelled response
to the INVITE should be added to scenarios 3.2.1, 4.2.1, 5.2.6, 7.7, and 7.10.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
MCI WorldCom