Subject: [SIP] SIP Rules!

From: "Sinnreich, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:38:36 +0000

You may have seen it, but here is the URL:
http://commweb.com/features/comptel/2k0522.sip.html

Henry

>SIP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip
>

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:13:21 -0400

Let me add that that story was the cover article of the May Computer
Telephony Magazine. The cover itself is very amusing.... I encourage
people to pick up a copy.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com