Subject: [SIP] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-mark-sip-dmcs-00.txt

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:12 +0530

Also, please note that an IPR statement has been made regarding this
draft. It can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/DIALOGIC-SIP-DMCS

-Jonathan R.

[email-masked] wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to let you know of a new draft.  Below is the announcement in
> case you missed it.  We know there is other work going on in the call
> control services area (draft-ietf-sip-cc-01, and new drafts
> draft-campbell-sip-cc-framework-00 and draft-sparks-sip-cc-transfer-00)
> and hope the ideas presented in our draft below are of interest to
others.
>
> Comments are appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Jeff
>

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip