Subject: [SIP] Payload Boundary of ISUP Object?

From: Kevin Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:26:35 -0500

In draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-01.txt, it is not explicitly stated where
encapsulation of an ISUP message should begin. It seems logical to begin
with the message type (as the example in the draft shows), but nowhere does
the draft prescribe exactly where to start.

I don't think that this decision should to be left to the implementors --
perhaps we should strengthen the requirements of how the message is
encapsulated. 
Any thoughts?

Kevin Summers

message scanned for virus content.

telecom technologies, inc.
http://www.ttiweb.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Lyndon Ong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:38:19 -0700

Kevin,

Actually it mentions this in the Example, we could simply move this up to
Section 3.1 instead.

Cheers,

L. Ong