Subject: [SIP] want some information

From: Amit Kumar Singh tr cc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 03:04:14 +0530 (IST)

Dear Sir,
	I need some technecal information about SIP.How it works,what are
the hardware requirments to install sip in my I.I.T. Lab.Sir please give 
me required information at [[email-masked]]
					Amit Kumar Singh
					I.I.T. Kanpur
					INDIA

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:06:40 -0400

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com