Subject: [SIP] new internet drafts posted

From: S_S_Dinesh/India/[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:10:03 +0530

I've just posted an Internet Draft on the compromise position
reached regarding the DCS group's two-stage invite proposal.
It's entitled "Integration of Resource Management and SIP for
IP Telephony", and is filed as draft-manyfolks-sip-resource-00.

Until it appears in the archives, it may be obtained via
anonymous ftp
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-manyfolks-sip-resource-00.txt

This draft is a combination of two previous drafts,
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-qos-00, and draft-dcsgroup-sip-resource-00,
and discusses how network QoS and security establishment can be
made a precondition to sessions initiated by SIP, and how the
resulting call setup mechanism achieves many goals, including
those of the PacketCable DCS project.

We anticipate no problems in reissuing this draft shortly after
Adelaide with "full conformance with Section 10 of RFC2026."

Also just posted are updates to 5 of the DCS group's Internet Drafts,
draft-dcsgroup-sip-arch-01
draft-dcsgroup-sip-call-auth-01
draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01
draft-dcsgroup-sip-privacy-01
draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-01

These drafts reflect the discussion at the November working
group meeting, and further work since.

Until they appear in the archives, they may be obtained
via anonymous ftp
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-dcsgroup-sip-arch-01.txt
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-dcsgroup-sip-call-auth-01.txt
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-dcsgroup-sip-privacy-01.txt
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-01.txt

Bill Marshall
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip