Subject: [SIP] SIP server by mci

From: Elizabeth George <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:40:04 -0400

Does anybody know of a Sip Server by MCI WorldCom which i can talk to

Thanks
EG

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Neil Deason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:07:02 +0100

> Does anybody know of a Sip Server by MCI WorldCom which i can talk to

Not an MCI one specifically but there is a list of public SIP
Servers here ...

	http://www.cs.columbia.edu/%7Ehgs/sip/servers.html

There is also a new public SIP Server not yet listed on that page
at http://www.sipcenter.com (you can actually reach it at
sip.sipcenter.com port 5060) but I would check the web site for
related info first.

hth,
Neil
-- 
Ubiquity Software Corporation, UK          
http://www.ubiquity.net