Subject: [SIP] Launch of www.sipcenter.com

From: Michael Doyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:47:26 +0100

UBIQUITY SOFTWARE LAUNCHES WWW.SIPCENTER.COM 
WITH CO-SPONSORSHIP FROM SUN MICROSYSTEMS AND TELECOM TECHNOLOGIES

SIP Center  - an independent portal dedicated to the acceleration of the
commercial development of Session Initiation Protocol software.

VON, Stockholm, Sweden, June 20th, 2000 - Ubiquity Software Corporation,
a major developer of 'End to End' SIP Service Solutions, today announced
the launch of the new web site: http://www.sipcenter.com - a portal
dedicated to the development and deployment of SIP (Session Initiation
Protocol) based products. Ubiquity's co-sponsors, Sun Microsystems and
telecom technologies, will be assisting with promotion, next generation
technologies and services. The SIP Center web site, designed for both
technical and commercial use, is an open and independent site where SIP
ideas and views can be exchanged. With a unique Test Bed Area, SIP
software developers can access to SIP software for interoperability
testing 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

There are no membership fees or joining process and all companies are
invited to participate in the exchange of ideas and news items related
to the SIP community.  Interactive forums have been setup to facilitiate
rapid exchange of information.

The SIP Center is actively seeking sponsorship from other companies and
organisations.

-- 
Michael Doyle                         Ubiquity Software Corporation
Chief Technology Officer              Ubiquity House
Tel: +44 (0) 1633-765600              Langstone Park
Fax: +44 (0) 1633-765601              Newport   NP18 2LH
URL: http://www.ubiquity.net

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Henry Sinnreich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:14:55 -0500

Hearty congratulations and success with the SIP Center!

Henry

Henry Sinnreich
MCI WorldCom
400 International Parkway
Richardson, Texas 75081
USA

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked]
>[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
>Michael Doyle
>Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 3:47 AM
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: [SIP] Launch of www.sipcenter.com
>
>