Subject: [SIP] updated manyfolks draft

From: William Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

I have submitted an updated version of the 'manyfolks' draft
on resource preconditions for SIP sessions.

Until it appears in the normal ietf directories, it may be
obtained from
ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/wtm/draft-manyfolks-sip-resource-01.txt

The most important change in this version of the draft is the
full compliance with Section 10 of RFC 2026.

This also incorporates all the comments received in Adelaide, and
on the email list subsequent to the last IETF meeting.

The PacketCable DCS group has produced an updated specification
incorporating all of the draft-dcsgroup-* extensions.  It
provides numerous detailed call flow examples, and message-by-
message requirements and test sequences for DCS clients and proxies.

A copy of the latest DCS document is available at
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/dcsdraft2.pdf
	and also available at
ftp://ftp.cablelabs.com/pub/ietfdocs/dcsdraft2.pdf

Bill Marshall
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip