Subject: [SIP] updated reliable provisional responses draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:29:36 -0400

Folks,

Based on comments during last call, I have updated the reliable
provisional responses draft, and resubmitted. I have removed cumulative
PRACK from the document. Until it appears, you can find a new version
at:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-ietf-sip-100rel-02.txt

as this represents a technical change, I will not send to IESG until the
end of next week. This will give people a chance to comment on this
final version.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip