Subject: Re: [SIP] sequential/parallell forking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:12:02 -0500

Based on the internal policies for the network/originating user/dialed number
etc.

Anoop

Loita Jahnsson <[email-masked]> on 06/15/2000 05:53:50 AM

Sent by:  Loita Jahnsson <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Anoop Tripathi/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  [SIP] sequential/parallell forking

Hi,

   On what basis does the proxy decide whether to fork
   in parallell or use sequential forking?

   Regards,

      Loita Jahnsson

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:25:51 -0400

They can also be based on caller preferences expressed with the
Request-Disposition header, defined in the caller preferences extension.
Honoring this preference is, of course, at the policy discretion of the
proxy server.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com