Subject: [SIP] SIP and SCTP

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:38:46 -0400

Folks,

I've just submitted a draft on using SCTP for SIP transport. It defines
how to do it (its very easy) and some of the benefits. Its mostly to
encourage implementation experience and experimentation; my own belief
is that much experimentation is needed before we can make concrete
statements about its applicability to SIP.

Comments welcome, of course, particularly from the SCTP experts.

Until it appears in the archives, you can grab a copy from:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-rosenberg-sip-sctp-00.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip