Subject: [SIP] Availability of RTP library source code in C

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 19:40:08 -0400

Folks,

I am pleased to finally announce the availability of source code for
RTPlib, and RTP library in C developed jointly by myself, Daniel
Rubenstein from U.Mass Amherst, and Henning Schulzrinne and Jonathan
Lennox from Columbia University. The library is fairly complete,
implementing some of the harder things, such as SSRC collision, mixers,
and RTCP timer reconsideration, in a transparent manner. It comes with
HTML documentation and example applications. 

The library is free for non-commercial and research usage. It has been
run and tested primarily on Solaris, but has also been used on NT.

You can obtain the software at:
http://www.bell-labs.com/topic/swdist/

Thanks!

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip