Subject: [SIP] SLP SIP templates now registered

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:48:47 -0400

Folks,

At the last IETF, James Kempf presented a draft he and I co-wrote on
using SLP to discover SIP servers. At the time, James was unsure of the
process for registration of these templates. Later on, we discovered
that a standards track RFC does NOT need to be generated. As a result,
the templates from that draft were cleaned up, and are now officially
registered with IANA. You can look them over at:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/svrloc-templates

Please give them a glance and let the authors or the list know if there
are any comments or issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip