Subject: [SIP] Statful proxy: Receiving Requests

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:51:56 -0500

Folks:

In the June 9th bis draft, Section 12.3.4 (Stateful Proxy: Receiving
Requests) states:

   When a stateful proxy receives a request, it checks the To,
   From (including tags), Call-ID and CSeq against existing
   request records.

I presume the To check does NOT include tags.  Can someone corroborate
this, please.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
IN Architecture and Internet Software Group
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 263 Shuman Blvd, Rm 1A-418
Naperville, Illinois 60566  Voice: +1 630 224 0216 Fax: +1 630 713 0184

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Shail Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:19:10 -0400

Vijay, I think it includes tags, since a brand new re-INVITE or BYE
may have a tag in the To header.

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:12:55 -0400

Yes, Shail is correct.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com