Subject: [SIP] Could you provide a scenario?

From: Hyong Sop Shim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:08:16 -0400

Hi,

RFC2543bis provides the following as the definition of "Initiator,
calling party, caller":
"The party initiating a conference invitation.  Note that the calling
party does not have to be the same as the one creating the conference."

Could anyone provide a scenario, in which demonstrates this noted case,
i.e., a UA creates a conference and a different UA initiates a
conference invitation to other UAs?

Thanks,

--Hyong Shim
([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 22:58:35 -0400

Easy: Conference initiated by SAP by some entity A, with the SIP
invitation issued by anybody who happens to be listening to the
announcement.