Subject: [SIP] SIP Servlet API Status.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:17:58 +0300

Hi,

I am looking at SIP Servlet API and would have liked to know what is the
status of the document written by A. Kristensen and A. Byttner
(draft-kristensen-sip-servlet-00.txt)? The API defined is good but need to
be extended to support SDP for example. 

Thanks,

Chris

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:52:57 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:
> (draft-kristensen-sip-servlet-00.txt)?

It's alive and well - even though it's expired. As you point out it does
need to be updated in a number of ways, though, some of them which are
mentioned in the issues section.

> The API defined is good but need to

Yes, and that will happen at some point.

Anders