Subject: [SIP] SIP WG Presentations for IETF 48

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:25:42 -0500

I have started to accumulate slides at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/IETF48/slides/

It developed at IETF 47 that the people who publish the proceedings will
only accept HTML or HTMLable PPT slides in the proceedings. They
apparently did not include the PDF slides into the published
proceedings. Actually, I'm just assuming they will accept HTML, given
that they turned all the PPT files into HTML. We didn't actually have
any native HTML slides in the experiment.

Therefore I suggest that you submit materials in either PPT or HTML
format or go beat the people in POISSON about why it is necessary to
publish in a Microsoft proprietary format for publication in the IETF.

Please submit slides to me for inclusion on our web site as they become
available.

Note also that a draft agenda and draft reading list is posted at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/IETF48/agenda.htm

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip