Subject: Re: [SIP] rfc2543bis: table 4 comments

From: "Alex Hardisty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:31:41 +0100

H. Schulzrinne wrote:

>Created an m* category: SHOULD sent, but receivers need to be
prepared
>to receive a request without it. Does that work?

Like Jonathan, I tend to think that it should be "o" rather than "m".
Leave the text to say "should".

I'm a bit concerned about introducing a new status "m*" when there is
already an International Standard (ISO 9646) defining a relatively
well-known set of permitted status answers for protocol and profile
ICS proformas.

--
Alex Hardisty
PQM Consultants

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip