Subject: [SIP] rfc2543bis 18x responses with SDP

From: "Brett Tate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:55:32 -0400

During draft-ietf-sip-183-00 incorporation into rfc2543bis, 
was it decided to limit the inclusion of an SDP to just 
183 responses?  

I think that the comment about SDP in section 7.1.5 
should also be in the sections for 180, 181, and 182.

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:12:22 -0400

> Brett Tate wrote:

No. Any response.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip