Subject: [SIP] Question on SIP IDs

From: Aseem Agarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:29:59 -0700

Hi All,
   I am looking for the updated versions and status of the following 
   SIP related Internet Drafts :

1. MIME types for ISUP message (draft-watson-sip-isup-mime-00.txt) 
   expired in April 2000
2. Establishing QOS and security preconditions for SDP Sessions
   (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-qos-00.txt)
   expired Dec 1999
3. SIP 183 Session Progress Message (draft-ietf-sip-183-00.txt)
   expired in April 2000
   
thanks,
aseem

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:25:50 -0400

> 1. MIME types for ISUP message (draft-watson-sip-isup-mime-00.txt)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-03.txt

>    (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-qos-00.txt)

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manyfolks-sip-resource-01.txt

> 3. SIP 183 Session Progress Message (draft-ietf-sip-183-00.txt)

yes, this seems to have expired. I believe we decided to fold the 183
response code itself into the bis draft; it was just the Session header
we needed to work on.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com