Subject: [SIP] collecting items for discussion

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:26:24 -0400

Folks,

The primary purpose of the IETF meetings is to enable high-bandwidth
communications amongst participants to resolve open issues in documents
and open issues on the list. As such, I plan on spending a lot of time
during the meetings trying to close issues raised on the mailing list
that went unresolved. At the last meeting, I determined the set of
unresolved issues by going back over the archives and re-reading
everything. Well, this list has gotten way too active for that, so I am
resorting to a more distributed approach.

If you raised an issue on the list which you do not believe was
resolved, please send me a note indicating what the issue was, and if
possible, a pointer to the beginning of the thread in the archives. I'll
make a list and figure out which topics we need to discuss at the
meeting. Also, to make my own email management easier, please use the
subject line "SIP LIST OPEN ISSUE" so I can make sure to put them all in
the same place.

Thanks,
Jonathan R. 
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip