Subject: [SIP] volunteers needed!

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:30:09 -0400

Folks,

My first attempt at collecting open list issues has not been that
successful. Only two people sent me open issues they knew about, and I
am sure there is more than that. So, we will need to comb through the
archives. Given the massive volume of this list, that is a daunting
task. It would be easier if there were a bunch of people, each of which
could take a fraction of the archives and search through it. The more
people that volunteer, the easier it is for everyone.

So, I am now soliciting volunteers to help look through the archives,
starting with the week of the last IETF, to pick out issues raised but
never resolved. Send me a note if you are willing to help. I will take
the volunteers I get by Thursday midnight and divy up the list based on
the number. This is important. We don't want to lost important issues
raised on the list. Bringing sip to draft is a group process, requiring
cooperation and efforts of many. Please help...

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip