Subject: [SIP] Is this true ?

From: "rafi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:02:48 +0530

Hi,

   If a proxy forwards multiple
200 OK response then is it not 
necessary for the prxoy to be in
 the call leg untill call is terminated?

Regards
Rafi Assadi H.M.

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:20:10 -0400

Proxies never need to be on the signaling path after the first INVITE.
Whether they are will depend on whether they have record routed,
independently of whether there was one or multiple 200 OK (they will be
on the path for all of the signaling legs).

-Jonathan R.

> rafi wrote:

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip