Subject: [SIP] Scheduling of "bar bofs"

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:28:03 -0400

Folks,

The following informal gatherings are taking place at IETF:

1. discussion of multiparty conferencing
   10pm, Monday, place TBD

2. discussion of event notifications and subscriptions
   9pm, Wednesday, place TBD

3. security taskforce
   11:30am - 1pm (lunch) Thursday, place TBD

I figured the security taskfoce should meet again; all are welcome as
always. I'll be announcing the place once I figure it out. Likely the
two evening ones will be in someones hotel room (actually, if you are
attending either and are staying in the DoubleTree and would volunteer
your room as a meeting place, let mw know) or a bar in a hotel, and the
security taskforce at a restaurant.

Please let me know if you are going to come.

Thanks,
-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip