Subject: [SIP] RFC 2833 ("tones") implementations

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:24:31 -0400

I would appreciate if implementors of RFC 2833 ("tones over RTP") could
get in touch with me. I'd like to start identifying implementations and
what features are used. 

Also, if anybody wants to support (or is already implementing) RTP
(e.g., RFC 2833) over TCP, please let me know.
-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:00:58 -0400

>(e.g., RFC 2833) over TCP, please let me know.

And whilst you're doing this, please review the drafts discussing RTP
interoperability requirements (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-03.txt and
draft-ietf-avt-profile-interop-01.txt), and send me a brief report
on your implementtion, so we can advance RTP to draft standard.

Thanks!
Colin