Subject: [SIP] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 00:34:09 -0400

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:;
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:55:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP Enabled Services to Support the Hearing Impaired
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, H. Sinnreich
	Filename	: draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 13-Jul-00
	
This document outlines a set of services enabled by the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP), that allow for access to voice services by
people who are hearing impaired. SIP has gained much attention as a
tool for voice communications on the Internet. Therefore,
considerations for universal access of its services are important.
This document does not propose any extensions or new capabilities to
SIP, but rather a set of services enabled by it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-hearingimpaired-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.