Subject: [SIP] Call Flow I-D Final Review

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:12:07 -0500

All,

As discussed in Pittsburgh, we are ready for the final review of the
Call Flows I-D (draft-ietf-sip-call-flows-01.txt).  I'm looking for
volunteers who will take a couple of sections from the document and go
over the examples in detail. I'll give you a list of section numbers and
what to check for - all the usual suspects such as missing headers, CSeq
and Call-ID inconsistencies, missing tags, etc.   I already have a few
who have sent me mail, but we need more. Also, I could use some who know
ISUP or ISDN to check some of the Gateway scenarios.

Send me a mail if you can help - I'll have the version for final review
ready by next week.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
WorldCom

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip