Subject: [SIP] General query on SIP syntax

From: Christopher Downey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:38:45 +0100

Hi

With respect to the following web site and backwards compatibility,
should this be the main source for SIP grammar bearing in mind the
modifications and new additional headers which are found in the later
bis drafts.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/SIPgrammar

Thanks for any help

Christopher

-- 
**********************************************************************
Christopher Downey (Student Software Engineer)

Agilent Technologies
Research & Development
Telecoms Systems Division	Email	 :  [email-masked]
South Queensferry		Phone	 :  +44 131 331 6137
Scotland			Internal :  33137
**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:20:32 +0530

Hi actually this is only a hyper linked version of the grammar in the SIP
draft, and is for ease of navigation only
I have yet to update this HTMLised grammar to reflect the new draft
changes.
(its a little backdated wrt new draft...)

 Please refer to the grammar in the bis draft  and not h
ttp://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/SIPgrammar
as the definitive reference

Regds
Arjun

--
Arjun Roychowdhury @ Hughes Software Systems

Christopher Downey <[email-masked]> on 08/07/2000 07:08:45 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  [SIP] General query on SIP syntax

Hi

Thanks for any help

Christopher

Agilent Technologies
Research & Development