Subject: [SIP] Encoding scheme for SIP concealed hosts.

From: Nilesh Trivedi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:58:59 -0400

Hello all,

  Good afternoon.

  I was wondering if there's anybody aware of encoding algorithm out
  there which can be used to encode encrypted host (concealed) so that
it
  fits the 'token' syntax (any open source code??).

  Also, while handling such hidden hosts should the proxy parser
behaviour
  be lineant to accomodate any characters if it doesn't comply to that
  required set?

  Thanks for your suggestions. Have a good day!!

Regards,

Nilesh.

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Nilesh Trivedi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:48:24 -0400

Well, just wanted to add that using base64 may not entirely fit in the
token syntax due to the characters '/' and '=' generated by base64
and are not a part of token.

Any comments are highly appreciated. Have a good day!!

Regards,

Nilesh.