Subject: [SIP] Re: [SIPFORUM] Custom information - Newbee question

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:37:00 -0400

PLEASE, folks. Use the main sip list for sip technical questions, NOT
the sipforum list.

The SIP supported header allows clients to express extesnions they
support, so the server can know if it is OK to place additional new
headers in the response.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-serverfeatures-02.txt

-Jonathan R.

Annamalai Meenatchy wrote:
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> Is it possible to send some custom information to USC in a  "OK" response.
> Basically the callee needs to  send some application specific information to
> the caller. How can I achieve this using SIP?
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> Meena

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip