Subject: [SIP] Re: [SIPFORUM] Custom information - Newbee question

From: "Dave Kennedy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:55:35 -0500

>>PLEASE, folks. Use the main sip list for sip technical questions, NOT
>>the sipforum list.

Where do i go to sign up for the main sip list?

Thanks

Dave Kennedy
Prodis Incorporated

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:11:54 -0500

Dave Kennedy wrote:
> 
> >>PLEASE, folks. Use the main sip list for sip technical questions, 
> NOT >>the sipforum list.
> 

Information on mailing list can be had at: 
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sip-charter.html

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
Internet Software Group/Intelligent Network and Instant Messaging
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 263 Shuman Blvd, Rm 1A-418
Naperville, Illinois 60566  Voice: +1 630 224 0216 Fax: +1 630 713 0184