Subject: [SIP] SIP Research and Interoperability Testing

From: Claire Tranah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:16:33 +0100

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank all of who helped me with my research on SIP
Implementation and Deployment and especially those of you who responded to
the call of papers. The programme is now complete please visit
www.iir-conferences.com/ipmobile and let me know what you think. 

We are also hosting a SIP Interoperability exhibition and I would love to
hear from any vendors who might like to take part in this. I'm looking
forward to your response.

Once again thanks for all your help.

Claire Tranah
Conference Producer - Telecoms and Technology
IIR Ltd

tel. +44 (0) 20 7915 5097
email: [email-masked] 

**********************************
see my latest conference at www.telecomstransmission.com/ipqos
**********************************

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip