Subject: [SIP] a question on "pgp"...

From: "rahul pande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:36:54 IST

hello Sir,
   In the encryption and other headers the grammar allows only  the well 
known PGP algorithm, shouldn't it be more general to allow other encryption 
algorithms, some x-tokens can also be included so that people can try their 
own private algoritms too. The algoritm should no doubt be known to all the 
participants in the conference.
  Please clear my doubt as to why only "pgp" is mentioned and if people can 
use other techniques, in that case the grammar will definitely change.

Thanking you,
   rahul
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip