Subject: [SIP] draft-costanzo-dns-gl-03.txt

From: "Al Costanzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:46:52 -0500

Hello,

I am Al Costanzo and I wrote ID <draft-costanzo-dns-gl-03.txt>, it was
suggested to me to to bring it to the attention of this WG for
consideration.  If you are interested in the draft, I would be more than
willing with the working group to modify it to allow it to do what you need.

Regards,

Al Costanzo

---Exerpt of the email I received:

You may already be aware of it, your I-D <draft-costanzo-dns-gl-03.txt> on
Definition of the DNS GL Resource Record is of high interest to the IP
communications community. Especially, if you have any additional ideas how
to use this service for 911 calls from IP SIP phones. Suggest to bring it to
attention of the
IETF SIP WG list - [email-masked],
SIP Forum list - SIP Forum Discussion - [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------
Best Internet Services - Web Hosting $10.00 a month
http://www.akc.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip