Subject: [SIP] Replaces Header Draft

From: Billy Biggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:05:26 -0600

Hi,

  We've written a brief draft describing the use of a new header,
Replaces, based slightly on the spirit of the old one from sip-cc-01.

  The purpose of this extension is to provide a method for allowing an
active call-leg to be replaced by a new incoming call-leg for the
purposes of call handoff using REFER.  It is intended to provide a
reasonable amount of backwards compatibility and also be easy to
understand.

  It is available online at:

  http://www.sip-happens.com/replaces/draft-biggs-sip-replaces-00.txt

-- 
Billy Biggs, 3Com               Email: [email-masked]
http://www.div8.net/billy/      Phone: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip