Subject: RE: [SIP] Deprecate Early Media

From: "Fairlie-Cuninghame, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:06:45 -0800

> 
> A related question is whether any SIP implementations actually handle
> early media. It seems harmless to have in pure IP systems, if it gets
> never exercised by gateways.
>

Henning, you should be able to get this information from the SIP bake off
registrations, right?

From previous bakeoffs, I remember there is usually a number of companies
with which early media can be tested.

Regards,

Robert.

-- My opinions are my own. I tried selling them once but everybody
	seems to already have one. -- 

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip