Subject: [SIP] New I-D on Application Server Components

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:41:23 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted the following I-D to the archives:

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen/papers/draft-rosenberg-sip-app-component
s-00.txt

The draft describes an architecture for building large, complex applications
by breaking them into components. Examples of components are IVR servers,
conferencing servers, messaging servers, TTS servers, and so on. The draft
shows how SIP (along with HTTP in some cases) represents the ideal interface
between these components. The draft also discusses collection of DTMF in
this architecture, and how to unify it with speech recognition and web input
for service stimulus.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip