Subject: RE: [SIP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-isup-mime-06.txt

From: "Agarwal, Aseem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:42:06 -0800

Hi,
  I did not find a "Changes since last draft.." section. Can you
please include this section or mention that no changes have been 
made.

Just a suggestion,
thanks,
aseem

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:59 AM
To: IETF SIP (E-mail)
Subject: [SIP] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-isup-mime-06.txt

After one last very minor tweak, I believe we are ready to have a
working-group last call on the ISUP-MIME draft, closing November 23.

The latest rev has been sent to the drafts editor and can also be downloaded
from:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-06.txt

And remember, vote early, vote often.

--
Dean Willis
SIP WG co-chair.

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Lyndon Ong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:53:57 -0800

Hi,

The only change since draft 5 was to change the word "session" to "signal" 
in the "typical header" shown at the end of
section 3.1 on page 3.  This is an editorial correction, as draft 5 
introduced the disposition type "signal", but I neglected
to update the "typical header" accordingly.

Cheers,

L. Ong

  At 11:42 AM 11/9/2000 -0800, Agarwal, Aseem wrote:

>From: Dean Willis 
>[<mailto:[email-masked]>mailto:[email-masked]]
><http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-06.txt>http 
>://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-06.txt
>
><http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip>http://lists.bell-labs.com 
>/mailman/listinfo/sip
>
><http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip>http://lists.bell-labs.com 
>/mailman/listinfo/sip