Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP-Specific Event Notification
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2010-02-19

This document describes an extension to the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP).  The purpose of this extension is to provide an
extensible framework by which SIP nodes can request notification from
remote nodes indicating that certain events have occurred.

Note that the event notification mechanisms defined herein are NOT
intended to be a general-purpose infrastructure for all classes of
event subscription and notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:09:51 -0600

[as participant]

There are only a handful of changes in this version of the document, 
none of them pertaining to the open issues. I will be posting the open 
issues to the mailing list ahead of the Anaheim meeting to hopefully get 
closure on them, so that we don't need to spend much time discussing 
them at the face-to-face meeting.

As always, comments are welcome -- especially on the identified open issues.

/a

On 2/19/10 2:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:27:44 +0100

Adam,

The newly added reference RFC 4528 is wrong - should be RFC 4538.

John

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adam Roach
Sent: 19 February 2010 20:10
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-01.txt

[as participant]

There are only a handful of changes in this version of the document, none of them pertaining to the open issues. I will be posting the open issues to the mailing list ahead of the Anaheim meeting to hopefully get closure on them, so that we don't need to spend much time discussing them at the face-to-face meeting.

/a

On 2/19/10 2:00 PM, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore