Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of support for keep-alive
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-04-14

This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
header field parameter, "keep", that SIP entities can use to
negotiate explicit support of the NAT keep-alive mechanisms defined
in the SIP Outbound specification.  The parameter is defined for
cases where the SIP Outbound mechanism is not supported, or in cases
where it cannot be applied.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.