Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2010-06-24

This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
the information as to how and why a call arrives at a specific
application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header,
History-Info, for capturing the history information in requests.  A
SIP/SIPS URI parameter is defined to tag information necessary to
populate the History-Info header.  In addition, this document defines
a value for the Privacy header specific to the History-Info header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.