Subject: [sipcore] Progressing draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:23:28 -0500

Since there seems to be no controversy, I'm planning on asking for a
WGLC on 8 Mar 2016, which is two weeks after
draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-04 was submitted.

Alternatively, we could ask for time in Buenos Aires to discuss it.

Opinions?

Dale

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:41:00 -0600

> Alternatively, we could ask for time in Buenos Aires to discuss it.

[as chair]

I think what I'd like to do is a little of both.

This is a relatively important issue, and we've requested time for it in 
Buenos Aires just to make sure that it gets the attention that it 
deserves. At the same time, we'd like to see it move forward with all 
due speed. So I propose that we call for a three-week WGLC, starting on 
March 21st, and running through the Friday of the IETF meeting (April 8th).

If no substantial issues are raised on-list or at the meeting, then this 
gives us a clear signal that the document is ready to request 
publication. It also ensures that we have one final face-to-face meeting 
to hash out any potential issues or concerns.

Sound good?

/a

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 05:02:52 +0000

> On Mar 1, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This is a relatively important issue, and we've requested time for it in Buenos Aires just to make sure that it gets the attention that it deserves. At the same time, we'd like to see it move forward with all due speed. So I propose that we call for a three-week WGLC, starting on March 21st, and running through the Friday of the IETF meeting (April 8th).
> 
> If no substantial issues are raised on-list or at the meeting, then this gives us a clear signal that the document is ready to request publication. It also ensures that we have one final face-to-face meeting to hash out any potential issues or concerns.
> 
> Sound good?

I’m good with that approach.

-Gonzalo

> 
> /a
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 10:41:25 -0500

> to hash out any potential issues or concerns.

Make sense to me.

Dale