Subject: [sipcore] SIPNOC 2016 Early-Bird Extended till March 31

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:38:21 -0500

Hi all,

I think this is quite relevant to folks on this mailing list, in particular
given that a number of recent WG documents have been a result of SIP Forum
task groups.  While it's a bit past the CFP deadline, if you are interested
in submitting something, please contact Marc Robins:
http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-fullmembers] SIPNOC 2016 Early-Bird Extended till March
31
To: [email-masked]

SIP Forum Full Members,

Stop dragging your feet and register for SIPNOC 2016 today!

To help grease your wheels, we’ve extended the early bird rate till March
31…take advantage of the savings and click your way to a conference pass
today.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2016 General Info*

The SIPNOC 2016 event website is located at www.sipnoc.org.

Special pricing for SIPNOC 2016 is now in effect! Take advantage of special
early-bird pricing now through March 31, 2016. The regular SIPNOC 2016
conference registration fee is $995, but for a limited time *individuals
from SIP Forum Full Member companies save $220 off the regular price with
special early-bird pricing. *This "all-inclusive" rate includes one full
day of SIP Training and two days of conference proceedings, including all
meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) and break refreshments.

*Please contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, at
[email-masked] <[email-masked]> to obtain the exclusive
Full Member discount code.*

Register today at http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2016.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2016 Sponsorship Information*

For information about corporate sponsorship opportunities at SIPNOC 2016,
please contact Marc Robins at 203-829-6307 or [email-masked].
------------------------------

_______________________________________________
fullmembers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/fullmembers