Subject: [sipcore] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-sipcore-03-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 02:56:43 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sipcore-03-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sipcore/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you already have new milestones?

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 11:13:37 +0000

Hi,

Some time ago, I submitted the following draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-holmberg-sipcore-content-id-00.txt

The need for the draft came up during discussions in ECRIT, but I there
are other use-cases too. For example, in figure 3 of RFC 5368 Content-ID
is used as a SIP header field parameter.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but since Mirja asked :)

Regards,

Christer

On 01/12/16 12:56, "sipcore on behalf of Mirja Kuehlewind"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>sipcore mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 08:58:57 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sipcore/

For the moment, it would be the same milestones. They are likely to 
adopt some new drafts that have been discussed in dispatch in the near 
future, but that hasn't happened yet.