Subject: [sipcore] Adopted / WGLC: draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:05:25 -0600

[as chair]

I've seen significant support for adoption of 
draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted as a SIPCORE item and no 
objections. Our revised charter that includes scope for this kind of 
item has been approved. The document is now adopted by SIPCORE. I have 
asked the author to submit subsequent versions of the document as 
draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted.

Given the relatively uncomplicated mechanism being described and the 
requests for expedited processing, we will be starting our working group 
last call on the document today. In recognition that the upcoming winter 
holidays will take some portion of many participants' attention, and 
that many people will observe a New Year's Holiday on January 2nd, we 
will run this last call for three weeks, ending on January 3rd. Please 
review the document and provide comments on before that date.

/a

---

From: Andy Hutton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:23:41 +0000

Minor WGLC comment.

The abstract states "The terminating SIP entity may use this
information....".

But this is not I believe referring to the actual terminating SIP entity
which is the called users device but is referring to some preceding SIP
entity probably the service provider.

Regards
Andy

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:

> objections. Our revised charter that includes scope for this kind of item
> has been approved. The document is now adopted by SIPCORE. I have asked the
> author to submit subsequent versions of the document as
> holidays will take some portion of many participants' attention, and that
> many people will observe a New Year's Holiday on January 2nd, we will run
> this last call for three weeks, ending on January 3rd. Please review the
> document and provide comments on before that date.
>
> /a
>
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>