Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 05:43:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push Notification with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Michael Arnold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-28.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how a Push Notification Service (PNS) can be
   used to wake a suspended Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent
   (UA) with push notifications, and also describes how the UA can send
   binding-refresh REGISTER requests and receive incoming SIP requests
   in an environment in which the UA may be suspended.  The document
   defines new SIP URI parameters to exchange PNS information between
   the UA and the SIP entity that will then request that push
   notifications be sent to the UA, and to trigger such push
   notification requests.  The document also defines new feature-
   capability indicators that can be used to indicate support of this
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-28
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-28

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-28

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/