Subject: [sipcore] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:26:10 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll take over Adam's "Yes" position shortly, after I check on a process point.

I concur with most or all of Barry's suggested edits and encourage you to
consider them when preparing a new version.  I also support Alissa's and
Magnus' DISCUSS positions.

The third paragraph of Section 3 left me uncertain about whether all the
references to "header" vs. "header field" were correct.  Might be worth another
look.

In the lists in Sections 4 and 5, I suggest putting colons after each of the
hanging labels.  Separating them from the prose by just a couple of spaces
doesn't seem to be enough.

I'm curious about the second paragraph in Section 9; under what circumstances
might one deviate from the SHOULD?