Subject: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 16:14:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Selection of Language for Internet Media of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Language Content Type
        Authors         : Nik Tomkinson
                          Nathaniel Borenstein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-05-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME) standard to make it possible to send one message
   that contains multiple language versions of the same information.
   The translations would be identified by a language tag and selected
   by the email client based on a user's language settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 10:02:00 +0100

Hi All,

this latest version just contains an update to the Encoding Considerations
in the IANA Registration Template to incorporate Gunnar's suggestion on the
media types list which Alexey and Sean also agreed with.

Hopefully this should be the final change.

Nik.

On 4 May 2017 at 00:14, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> SLIM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim
>

-- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Language Content Type Internet Draft:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Natasha Rooney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:21:27 +0000

Thanks Nik!

Team - please take a look at the doc and send any issues you identify to the list!

Natasha Rooney | Internet Engineering Director | Internet and Web Team | Technology | GSMA | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

On 4 May 2017, at 10:02, Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi All,

this latest version just contains an update to the Encoding Considerations in the IANA Registration Template to incorporate Gunnar's suggestion on the media types list which Alexey and Sean also agreed with.

Nik.

On 4 May 2017 at 00:14, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org/>.

_______________________________________________
SLIM mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim

--

_______________________________________________
SLIM mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.